MSRP Starting at
$56,300

Save as much as $9,192
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

I disagree

LouisG, 11/09/2019
P380 R-Dynamic HSE 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Just bought a velar 2020 380 HSE Dynamic and couldn't be happier. When driving it feels like Im gliding and just gets better with the increase in speed. Im a network engineer and deal with technology. The infotainment is easy to navigate, all you have to do is sit down and get a feel for it. Ai have everything included and believe the price is worth every penny. I also went ahead and I got an extended warranty and extra stuff just in case. Im really good with maintaning my vehicle so I have no worries. I believe that a lot of the issues have been fixed and honeslty, you should never buy the first models. Thats why I waited till next years came out.

2020 Ranger Rover Velar - Great Deal

Rares, 03/10/2020
P380 R-Dynamic HSE 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Cross shopped a variety of brands and price per feature was very competitive, did not get a better price for this size of SUV form BMW, Mercedes or Audi. Dealer offered me a sizeable discount on a factory order plus 0.9% financing. Overall very satisfied. Wifi module did not work on day one & it was immediately replaced based on the 4 year or 80,000 km warranty. Best looking SUV out there! Only downside is fuel consumption which for the 0-60 in 5 something seconds is expected. Would purchase again.

A True Luxury!!!

Rahpat9, 01/20/2021
P250 S 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

A true luxury car in the market. Everything in the car feels solid from the doors to the small plastic pieces. The ride quality is more smoother than I expected. The biggest thing is engine and transmission combo. It's not underpower in any way.

Range Rover Velar 2020

Martin G, 03/27/2021
P380 R-Dynamic HSE 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I own the 2020, V6 Range Rover Velar, we love the color, full panaramic sun roof, good power and slick looking. Recently we’ve experienced the service/engine dash light go on and when I take it in for service they tell me nothing is wrong. Not sure why it’s come on multiple times, but dealer service center says it’s nothing. I haven’t had any big issues beside that light.

WONDERFUL VEHICLE

MEL JACK, 12/21/2020
P250 S 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

STYLISH AND LUXURY AT ITS BEST