Used 2009 Kia Spectra Consumer Reviews

Used Spectra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

Best for the money

Mister Big, 02/01/2010

I get 30 plus mpg around town, and got 37 mpg on a 1000 mile trip of hiway and city,and that's with automatic transmission. Bad stuff: Not the best paint job. Paint surface is rough down near and on the rocker panels, and the paint chips easily; ABS, floor mats are not standard. Good stuff: Peppy performance, great gas mileage; cool, intuitive dashboard controls; comfy seats (easy on my sciatica); solid warranty; roomy trunk; stylish, at least to my eyes. The Spectra is, I think, the best value out there. To get anything even slightly better, you'd have to pay lots more. I love my Spectra!

So Far So Good!

MJ DeYoung, 02/15/2010

Bought this car brand new last August, so this is its first winter. So far so good! Honestly, no complaints (-:

Bad Spectra

kennyg, 03/26/2010

This is the worst car I have ever owned. I have an intermittent (has happened about 25 times) problem when the brake pedal will go soft while braking and the car takes a greater distance to stop. The dealer cannot replicate, this time they drove car 53 miles. KIA national does nothing to help me with this problem. I have had to pay for a rental car. The car is going to hurt someone, probably me. I will never buy another KIA. You get what you pay for.

Good Commuter Car

Alexmb, 11/14/2016
EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Over all really good car to go off to college with for what I paid. I bough it with 32,000 miles at the end of 2012 now end of 2016 around 60,000k. I have had no major issues with the car just I have done standard maintenance and only thing that I have replaced are headlights, tires and windshield wipers. Easy to control in tight spots. It still has the standard radio system which works well including the aux input and cd player. Really like having sunroof makes the car feel more open. Only complaint would be the clear coat which has started peeling.

1...234567