Used 2009 Kia Spectra Consumer Reviews

Used Spectra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

The new hot hatch

Robert E. Burton, 10/23/2008

I have personally been watching this car for 3 years. I'm glad I waited to buy after the 2008 model year. Kia has improved the styling tremendously by getting rid of a lot of the plastic skirting. This car has a clean appearance. The five spoke wheels are a plus over the old eight spoke alloys. This car is a hoot to drive, especially with the stick. The engine has good low end torque. Regardless of what you read or hear about this car, I say if you're interested go test drive one. Personally I see me driving this car for more than 100,000 miles.

Impulse Purchase

First KIA, 05/22/2009

This car handles the curves on the road very well. The gas mileage is excellent. I think it's even better than the Ford Focus. I like the fact that it has a sporty look. The spoiler is a great addition. I needed a car, check out the dealership and price and rode off into the sunset with a brand new vehicle.

First Kia, First New Car Ever

RG, 06/05/2009

Just purchased my first Kia and my first new car ever, drove it off the lot with 40 miles on the clock. I now have just over 1,000 miles on the car over the last 3 weeks. The car has mostly been used for city driving, my 35 mile R/T drive to work. So far I am very happy with the car. The gas mileage has been around 28 MPG in the city, but I do expect that to increase as the car continues to break in. One of the major selling points for me was the incredible warranty and the roadside assistance. The interior is a bit spartan but very well thought out. I love all the storage compartments in the car. The stereo is not bad for a stock system and I love my sunroof.

Great Car for the Money

desertbob, 06/09/2009

No flaws... everything works as advertised. Looking forward to my first long-distance RoadTrip in this car.

Happy with Kia

Rick, 07/01/2009

Looking for an inexpensive new car? Look no further. I just purchased the Spectra and couldn't be happier. Great warranty, fun to drive, and comfortable, compaired to my SUV, the gas guage doesn't move. Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase, and the Kia network of services.

12345...7