Used 2010 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews

Used Soul for Sale
Select your model:
12345...45

Pros
Cons

I love it!

Wedad, 11/12/2010
Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I had set my heart on a CR-V and then happened to see this car which was sort of similar to it but for about $7 thousand less. I researched its specs then read all the reviews I could find on Edmunds.com & other websites then took it for a test drive. It came out with flying colors- compatible with the CR-V as far as safety, performance, reliability, warranty, fuel economy, the SUV-like seating,and the even better interior & exterior features than the CR-V. The only real difference was the 4X4 drive. I've had it for almost 3 weeks and love it. It rides a bit rough on hard roads because of the big 18" wheels and not-so-good suspension (as the Editors' reviews explained). otherwise, it's perfect for me

LOVE, love this car!

Birgit White, 10/24/2016
+ 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Awesome dependability. Great both in the city with a tight turning radius and on the highway with its peppy acceleration. Great in the crappy weather. The only issue I have ever had is that the paint chips easily. Have had the car for over 6 years, 130,000 miles.... Have spent less than $3000 maintenance. And that's including tires, brakes, oil changes, timing belt and transmission flush.

best car I've owned

huser20, 06/06/2013
! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car with 5 miles on it and I've owned it for 3.5 years now...42,000 miles on it now and I've never had one thing wrong with it. Best car I've owned and I truly don't have one complaint. Just do regular maintenance you're good to go!!

AWESOME!

mountain_kitty, 05/22/2011
+ 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Soul Plus. It's a blast to drive. It's comfortable. Great sound system and I'm getting between 39 and 41mpg.

In Love with the Soul

smm7, 04/15/2015
+ 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I can't say enough good things about this car! By far the best I've ever owned. I've always preferred small cars, but this is the best because it's roomy on the inside, which is important since I have 2 kids to drive around. Getting a car seat in and out is no problem, it sips gas, I can commute all over town and save way more $$ than I did with my suv! I have previously owned an Optima, and then a Rio, both were good cars, but this one is the best, and I would buy another!

12345...45