Used 2010 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews - 220 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

Good Little car
By Craig D Morris

2010 Kia Soul Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Be easy on the automatic transmisson

Happy HamsterMobile
By Farquar

2010 Kia Soul ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the first Denim Soul in our area in 2009. Odd when it came out, obviously super popular now, turned out to be the most rugged, dependable all-arounder I have owned.

Sucked the Soul out of me
By Not a SOUL man

2010 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Worst car I have ever owned. I purchased this car brand new with 3 miles on it. 113,000 miles, 3 transmissions, 1 fuel pump, 3 headlight replacements, and some electrical problems later, I will never own another KIA. I purchased this car as a commuter vehicle and meticulously maintained the car and was still faced with these problems. The dealership hasn't been able to help find the cause of my most current problem...the engine cuts out while driving without warning and won't restart for several minutes. This is not too fun when you're driving on a major freeway with multiple lanes of traffic. KIA Corporate doesn't know what is wrong after reviewing the diagnostics

Catch one if you can
By Gary Marzolf

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Much better car then i expected.

2010 KIA 2.0 Plus
By Kathy

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought for 8,000 dollars a few a months ago. 86,0000 miles and 4th owner. Was not thrilled about giving up my 2001 Outback (196,000). this car sits more like a SUV. It's the first year made. Like the fact it is easy to get into. My dog carrier is a good size. I am 5'2 and it very easy to load and unload items. Wonder if the new ones are more comfortable? Downfall, I feel like I'm filling it up every time I turn around. Guess it has a smaller gas tank. Over all, not a bad car.