Used 2010 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews - 217 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

Catch one if you can
By Gary Marzolf

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Much better car then i expected.

2010 KIA 2.0 Plus
By Kathy

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought for 8,000 dollars a few a months ago. 86,0000 miles and 4th owner. Was not thrilled about giving up my 2001 Outback (196,000). this car sits more like a SUV. It's the first year made. Like the fact it is easy to get into. My dog carrier is a good size. I am 5'2 and it very easy to load and unload items. Wonder if the new ones are more comfortable? Downfall, I feel like I'm filling it up every time I turn around. Guess it has a smaller gas tank. Over all, not a bad car.

Solis car
By Arianna G.

2010 Kia Soul Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We bough a 7 year old 100K and are truly surprised: great interior space, compared to smallsuv like Ford Edge .

LOVE, love this car!
By Birgit White

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Awesome dependability. Great both in the city with a tight turning radius and on the highway with its peppy acceleration. Great in the crappy weather. The only issue I have ever had is that the paint chips easily. Have had the car for over 6 years, 130,000 miles.... Have spent less than $3000 maintenance. And that's including tires, brakes, oil changes, timing belt and transmission flush.

In Love with the Soul
By smm7

2010 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I can't say enough good things about this car! By far the best I've ever owned. I've always preferred small cars, but this is the best because it's roomy on the inside, which is important since I have 2 kids to drive around. Getting a car seat in and out is no problem, it sips gas, I can commute all over town and save way more $$ than I did with my suv! I have previously owned an Optima, and then a Rio, both were good cars, but this one is the best, and I would buy another!

The interior, stereo, and bluetooth is amazing, it's the first time I've had a car talk to me, couldn't be more thrilled! My kids love it too, with the green body color and light up red speakers, it's so much fun!

The body seems a little flimsy, like it wouldn't hold up well in an accident, or maybe I'm more used to a solid build.