Used 2018 Kia Sorento Consumer Reviews

Used Sorento for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Great buy

Phil Norman, 01/17/2019
EX 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

The is a great car with several upscale features not provided by other mfg.s Love the dash board and front seat layout. The passenger seats behind the fount are very roomy. Passengers love the amenity. The car as third row seating I don't plan on using but are great to have in case. Third row has temp controls. Great for when we have kids with grand kids along for ride. Cargo is very generous. overall Love the car. Gas mileage is a draw back in city. highway MPG is very acceptable for this type of car. Combined mileage, I'm getting avg. 21 MPG. Great Value. We got towing package and roof cross bars. I would buy again.

luv this suv

angie, 04/30/2019
LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

so far so good! very comfy ride. no complaints

Good car but brake rotors suck

Bryan, 08/22/2020
EX 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I really like my Sorento and have only had one issue - the front brake rotors warped at 28,000 miles. Thought the 5 year 60k warranty would cover it and much to my surprise it was on me. Rotors are considered a wear item and only warrantied for 12,000 miles. Read the fine print. 3rd Kia and dissapointed on them. Probably be my last.

Overall. nice and comfortable ride, but....

SJ, 04/05/2018
LX 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Sorento. Overall I like them both, but I hear a lot of air leaking in from the front passenger door or back passenger door, not sure which door. I made sure that I slammed the doors shut, but there is still a whistle of air coming from the doors. The door seals are tight, because there's no water leakage coming into the vehicle. I had a 5 passenger 2016 Sorento and bought a plastic cargo tray for the back. I was told that the cargo tray would fit the 7 passenger 2018 Sorento, THIS IS TOTALLY NOT THE CASE. I have to now cut and try to fit the cargo tray into the back of the vehicle. What a pain!!!!

Ridiculous car

Ryan, 12/29/2020
LX 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Check reviews ... 75000 miles already new engine needed and this is not isolated event, as i have seen many with same issues. Kia vehicles look nice, but are garbage

12345...6