Used 2012 Jeep Liberty Consumer Reviews

Used Liberty for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Good Value

Tami Ham, 02/24/2016
Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Recommend for smaller people, not very much comfort for a man larger than 5"9. The jeep is perfect for me, my husband is not very comfortable when going any distance. It is fun to drive and is a very snappy little car. It looks great and we have had 0 repair bills. We purchased extended and forever warranty but never have needed to use it. Not much room, but fantastic interior design it is as cute and would be perfect for 4 wheeling or for your go to vehicle for short trips. A perfect car for a young female driver.

love my jeep

latisia, 01/22/2016
Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great jeep just can't fit 3 car seats across the back. 3 people yes just not car seats.

Worthy

Worty, 07/29/2017
Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have a 2012 Liberty sport, which I added rims and sunroof to, which gave the truck a boost in its appearance. I added an off market alarm which one day truck wouldn't start because of it. I installed an alarm and add ons shortly after purchase. I had to remove alarm and purchased one from dealership which truck has not had any starting problem since .I can't seem to figure out why my headlight flicker from bright to brighter but other than that, 5 years later, I love my truck.

My pursuit of Happiness is LIFE in my Liberty

Kelly, 04/18/2018
Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Needs 4 wheel drive because she doesn't like snow..but she loves gas..

Why a jeep liberty

Jeepman, 05/27/2020
Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

It's cheaper than a wrangler, and goes about anywhere you would want to go off road. Looks kinda cheap inside, but wears well. I have had mine since new with no problems.

12345...7