Used 2012 Jeep Liberty Consumer Reviews - 23 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Jeep Liberty Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:

My pursuit of Happiness is LIFE in my Liberty
By Kelly

2012 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Needs 4 wheel drive because she doesn't like snow..but she loves gas..

Liberty 10 years later
By FILO

2012 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

We recently purchased a 2012 Liberty Latitude from CarMax. We bought a 2002 a year after it came from CarMax in 2003. We loved the old one but it tired and we got a Town and Country 2012. My wife's car, a 2008!sevring convertible was difficult to use in Texas Summers. This winter she decided she wanted the van. So I got the Liberty. It's the old one but so much better. Everything. The Latitide came with leather, chrome, power, and a sunroof. It's a tad bigger than the 2002. It is comfortable and rides like a Liberty, tad bouncy but on the road and easy to steer. It's electronics, motor, transmission and all is vastly improved. We had the 2002 for 10 years. This will be my last vehicle. It's awesome. I recommend it if you want a true SUV that can do it all.

Luv my jeep liberty jet in style
By Teri in G-ville

2012 Jeep Liberty Limited Jet 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This suv is comfortable affordable dependable. Tows our boat with no problems. It's six years old over a hundred thousand miles and runs great. We keep up with all recommended maintenance. Love my liberty.

LOVE MY JEEP LIBERTY MORE THAN 8 VEHICLES
By Angelica

2012 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

its the best vechicle one EARTH

Worthy
By Worty

2012 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have a 2012 Liberty sport, which I added rims and sunroof to, which gave the truck a boost in its appearance. I added an off market alarm which one day truck wouldn't start because of it. I installed an alarm and add ons shortly after purchase. I had to remove alarm and purchased one from dealership which truck has not had any starting problem since .I can't seem to figure out why my headlight flicker from bright to brighter but other than that, 5 years later, I love my truck.