2018 INFINITI QX30 Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 INFINITI QX30 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX30 model:

My 2018 QX30 - love the way it handles, feels safe
By JM

2018 INFINITI QX30 Sport w/Prod. End 5/18 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I'm starting to get used to driving this crossover, after 30+ years of driving BMW sedans, so I'm not yet totally comfortable. I bought this car because I needed its safety features that few other cars have at this time. I specifically love the blind spot warning and parking sensors, plus the 360 degree live view. The self-parking feature was a requirement for me, and it works great! It takes corners nicely and holds the road. Negatives are: loud engine, poor placement of some of the controls (very hard to see and to reach while driving), not enough USB ports, voice controls don't that respond well enough to my commands, no onboard computer to store my music, and it's disappointingly small. The price is exceptionally high, and the gas mileage is not great. Overall, I'm happy with the vehicle, but wish I would have noticed some of the negatives before purchasing.

Infiniti is like family to me
By Lynn

2018 INFINITI QX30 Sport w/Prod. End 5/18 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I have driven an Infiniti G35 coupe for 15 years, got it when they first came out in 2003. My husband wanted me to find a more practical (i.e. cargo carrying) vehicle so I would stop borrowing his car. I looked around but kept going back "home" to Infiniti. I liked the look, size and handling of the QX30. I would have preferred a hybrid but settled for a known commodity. I like the car - it is the "sport model". I am trying to drive it in "E" "Economy Mode" even though I am used to the acceleration of my old "G" car. So far it is only averaging about 25 MPG H/C. That was advertised at 31 on their sales sticker. Also I lost my "heat seats" from previous cars and the back hatch does not have an automated release (WHAT???) for 37k it definitely needs a button opener for the back hatch. I like the car, I like Infiniti.