2018 INFINITI Q50 Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 INFINITI Q50 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q50 model:

An excellent powerfull performance luxuary with fu
By Alex

2018 INFINITI Q50 3.0t SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

Amazing fun driving vehicle with easy sports handeling yet with mid size luxuary comfort. Quite large interior with great visibility and perfefect price

Such a great car, but those seats...ouch!
By Detroit Derriere

2018 INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT 400 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

The Red Sport Q50 is an excellent sports sedan with some amazing lease deals at the moment. I love the styling, handling, and performance. The Bose audio system is outstanding. The infotainment system is old (no Carplay or Android Auto) but works well. I especially appreciate that it indexes my iPod & thumb drive so that I can say "Play song <name>" or "Play artist <name>" and it works. The Kia Stinger could not do that and the Audi A4 wouldn't work with my iPod at all! What keeps me coming back to Infiniti is quality. This is the sixth G35/G37/Q50 I've leased and I've never had a single major issue with any of them. So why only 4 stars? The seats. The seat bottom feels like it is designed for a tiny Japanese person -- which I'm not. The sides of the seat bottom are stiff and cupped upward, to keep you from sliding around during all those high-G turns Infiniti expects you to make, but for me they press into my butt enough to cause soreness and fatigue - so much so that I had to buy a foam seat cushion to use on long trips or I end up with sciatic pain. This is something I did not notice during my 20 minute test drive, but after a week of owning the car it became evident. If I could take the car back and switch it for a non-sport model, I would - that's how painful it is.

Leased the ‘18 Infiniti 3.0T LUXE in March 2018:
By Roger H DeLarrizo

2018 INFINITI Q50 3.0t LUXE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

The glowing LED lights on the front grille illuminate the Infiniti emblem logo. The vehicle’s Drive Assist Package and other safety features provide for added value. If negotiated properly, this car is a muSt have!

Cordi81
By Cordi81

2018 INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT 400 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

simply the car is beast in any aspects! Great job Infiniti especially on tuning the engine like that, awesome.

Dream to drive
By RedSpirit

2018 INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT 400 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

The only issue with the AWD Red Sport are the Dunlap run flats that are the original equipment on the vehicle. If purchase, or lease, inform dealership that you will not go forward with purchase unless they trade out the RFs for tires of your choice. Do not listen to negative reviews. The car drives like a dream. Just do not get DAS. Sound system and blue tooth are phenomenal. Pick up, handling, and drive are amazing. 360 degree cameras, and sonar are wonderful.