Used 1999 INFINITI G20 Sedan Consumer Reviews

$865 - $2,083

Used G20 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Infiniti

FantasiePhoebus, 05/05/2010

This was my first car and I am so glad I got it even though it has had so many problems. Still a fantastic car! Just take care of it so these problems don't happen!

What An Underdog

Deon, 09/27/2008

This car has been everything I could have possibly asked for. I used Edmunds for the reviews, and they have been dead on. This car is built for longevity, agility and very good fuel economy for todays times. It's not a car you see very often, so it's almost like having a limited edition Infiniti. I bought this car with 142k on it, within almost one year, I have now reached 171k... not a single problem. Regular maintenance... I use full synthetic oil, amazing the difference it makes on performance. Great car, great value, classic Infiniti style.

Awesome

charles stuart, 11/01/2010

Purchased as a car to drive until i found what i wanted. well-this turned out to be what i wanted. plan to keep as long as it keeps giving me quality ownership

I love this car!

Dr. Skillz, 06/29/2010

The G20 (Nissan Primera) is a wonderful, bulletproof (do your research on the SR20DE) vehicle to own! The handling is superb (check out its racing heritage in the BTCC). I have the Autumn Bronze color, which receives compliments all the time. Other than routine oil changes, I have only spent money on brakes, rotors, pads, and upgrading the exhaust manifold to headers. This car will not disappoint you in terms of reliability. I love driving my G20. The sound system is great. Its road manners are excellent. The community at G20.net is wonderful for learning more about this beautiful car. The car advert says it best: "Born in Japan. Educated in Europe. Now Available in America."

Good Car

JK, 12/23/2008

I bought my 99 G20 in Nov 2002, and have put 78k miles up to now. This car has been driven across the country twice, and never broke down, and is a very comfortable ride.

Eleven Years and Going Strong w/ 167,000

imbestone, 08/24/2010

Best car I ever owned. 11 years old and I am still driving it. Had my first issue with car at 130,000. Had to replace clutch on 5-speed. I most be the lucky one, because we are still putting 100 plus miles a day on this car. Can't beat the reliability!

Great Car - Replaced a 1991 G20

dbleze, 04/20/2002

Wonderful car, compact luxury car. All the special features I was looking for in a car that was not bigger than I need.

So In Love

In LOVE!!!, 12/26/2008

I bought this car from the girlfriend of the original owner's son. They didn't take very good care of her. As a result I have replace the brakes, rotors, pads the whole deal and the passenger calipers. Other than that this girl has been through a lot with me - cross country, in and out of Canada and she never gives up!! Now at 205000 miles she is starting to make some noises I am concerned with but no one can figure out what it is. My best guess would be the timing chain but at any rate, I am replacing her this month with a 2002 g20 with 75000 miles. I know i will be just as happy for years to come!

Stylish, Yet Reliable

BCorzine, 05/18/2002

This car has the best of both worlds. On one hand, people see it and notice that it is an Infiniti. On the other had, it is more reliable than a 4 cyl. Honda Accord! Consumer Reports rated it as the most reliable "family car" (although I prefer not to label it as one), and I have not had a single problem yet. If you are looking for a luxury car, but you have been hesitant to buy one because you didn't want to pay to maintain it or if you keep cars for the long haul, buy this car. If you can get over the sluggishness (I have), it only gets better!

I love it!

Jenn, 06/10/2002

I just purchased a used G20 from an Infinite dealer. It was a great buy! I love the look of the car and I feel safe in it. It handles well and drives like it is floating. I highly recommend the G20!

51050