2018 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sonata model:

Travel in style
By Jeff Chain

2018 Hyundai Sonata SEL+ 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have driven many Fords in the past, and felt that is was time to drive something that didn't look like a police car. The Hyundai Sonata fit the bill. Great gas economy, a cavernous trunk, super insulation which make the interior of the vehicle very quiet. The Sonata handles great on the road, and the vehicle is stylish.

My 2018 Toy
By Red Rose

2018 Hyundai Sonata SEL+ 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Great auto with great gas mileage. Drove from Orlando, FL to Cape Charles, VS, filled up in Emporium, VA about a 45 min drive to Cape Charles. Price of Fuel $64, can't beat that

Classy car
By David Bellido

2018 Hyundai Sonata SEL w/Prod. End 5/18 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have the 2018 sonata sel,I just love this car it looks great its comfortable rides nice ,love the radio sound ,good on gas .Am glad I brought this car thank you Hundia.

TIGER
By Jack

2018 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Front growlssss. Only had a few days but OK so far...............

One hell of a ride.
By Eric

2018 Hyundai Sonata Limited 2.0T w/Prod. End 5/18 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I must start out by saying 5 years ago you would’ve never caught me giving Hyundai a second look. I went just to look at the brand new Kona. Just to look. Wasn’t too impressed with it. So the dealer asked me to drive the sonata. I thought why not. I am so glad I did. I fell in love with this car. The response is unreal for a 2.0 turbo. The handling is amazing. And the amenities are abound. I’m a tall guy. The seats are not as great as my Nissan but it’s still comfortable. Though I have never had cooling seats. Amazing! Only had the car 3 weeks. So I haven’t had to deal with the service yet or winter driving. So I will update that when it comes. But the car so far is amazing. Hyundai, you have made a believer out of me.