2018 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Reviews - 56 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sonata model:

Great Car with Smooth Ride
By Ron

2018 Hyundai Sonata SEL SULEV w/Prod. End 5/18 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I you want a dependable car the SEL Sonata is a great car. Quite Ride. Plenty of room. Plenty of trunk space. Mine has leather seats this was in the deal when I bought it, has 8200 miles. This is my third Sonata. This car has many features that are standard. I had a Sonata 2016 limited which was great with everything u would want on a car. Kind of miss the limited with everything on it, but we did not use a lot of the features. Like the 2018 design. Try the Sonata, u will love it.

Oscar Review
By Ramon and Iris

2018 Hyundai Sonata SEL w/Prod. End 5/18 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Is very good. Safety is excellent except for acceleration, is too slow.

Beautiful
By Cindy Esparza

2018 Hyundai Sonata SE SULEV 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

It's perfect

2018 Sonata Limited w/ Ultimate Package
By Ryan D Tatum

2018 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I'm 6'1" and I have lots of room and lots of seat adjustments to accommodate my frame. I've got 6K+ miles on the car and I have enjoyed every last one of those miles. Tires are a bit noisy but that will be taken care of when I replace them with better tires. All the amenities of this car makes it a very good purchase. My last Sonata (2011) was still going strong after 170K hard miles, I'm sure this one will do the same. Only drawbacks are, does not have dual exhausts like the 2015, no light in the glove box (which is pretty stupid), no handle in the trunk (2015 has a handle to use to close the truck (keeps hand prints from being on the outside of the trunk)), like the rear design of the 2015 better than the 2018. That being said, the positives are so numerous I can't name them all but here are a few. Cool and heated seats, smart cruise control, rear collision sensor, front collision sensors, lane keep assist, LED headlights that move (when turning), duel climate controls, digital/analog dash combo, 8" LCD GPS NAV/Infotainment screen, and so much more. This makes 6 Sonata's in the family (2 x 2011 GLS, 1 x 2013 GLS, 2 x 2015s Limited, 1 x 2018 Limited ) and we have enjoyed all of them.

Sonata
By Travis Libby

2018 Hyundai Sonata SEL w/Prod. End 5/18 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Check everything out before you buy the car