Used 2016 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:

Still can't pronounce name? Azera
By Michael G.

2016 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

This car is everything I need. Comfort, style, performance and luxury you don't notice. You get in it and drive, you never notice how complete this car is. It feels right. I cruise at 90 on Texas highways, drove straight through from Flagstaff Arizona to New Iberia Louisiana in comfort and safety without thinking about the car. It just performs. You feel secure in a big sedan that handles like a sport coupe when you need it to. I may have paid more than I should and I won't get a great resale but like my 07 Sonata Limited, ten years went by and no, no visits, to dealer or repair shop. I like the panoramic roof, the leather and the comfort.

Highly recommend this car
By Mac

2016 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I have never owned a car as wonderful as this one, and I have had over 50 cars in my lifetime. Even better than a Lexus I had a a few years ago. The things I like the best are the side monitoring system (its way above average), the backup camera, the comfortable seats (with heat and air conditioning), and the sound system. The technology is so easy to use especially the GPS. Really, there is not 1 single thing I would change about this car. It rides like a big car and handles like a sports car. And the gas mileage has been in the 30+ range.

2016 discount dreamboat
By Joshua

2016 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Actually just picked this thing up today and have to say when they put this together they really thought of everything and then some. The outside appearance of this car is very elegant with sexy slooping lines and accents in all the right places. The interior is well thought out and even without the limited you get a truckload of features that comparable cars dont unless u spend thousands more. And they've thought of nice small touches to make u notice how amazing it is. For instance when you put the car in park at night the floorboards illuminate so you can see things.the infinity sound system is nothing short of amazing and is very crisp, capturing everything. The motor is slightly underpowered for the car but definetly provides adequate pickup while the transmission provides smooth shifts. So far we've averaged 23.5 mpgs average with both hwy and city driving and being able to whisper to each other at highway speeds. To add to it handling is everything you'd expect from a premium sedan and you can literally turn the wheel of the car with your pinky sitting still... so not for handling junkies but for those that want to enjoy the ride. Backseat room and comfort i feel is 2nd to none. There is so much room back there we had no 2nd thoughts aboht trading our 2017 Traverse on this. Plus the trunk is HUGE so llenty of room for storage. Great job hyundai and bring this baby back with unparalleled marketing to make it sell!!! Why u got rid of it i dont know... but most wont know what it is unless u explain it so market the crap out of it and bring it back (with an AWD 2.0T).

Overlooked Mini Genesis
By WHG

2016 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Great car, but right in the gap between Sonata and Genesis. I am now on my 3rd Genesis, a 2017 G80 Tech 6cyl; the past 2 were 8's. We just bought a 2016 Azera Ltd to replace my Wife's 2012 Sonata. The Azera has almost all the features of my G80, and few I don't have. If you are looking, and would love to have a front wheel drive car, but like the Genesis, look at the 16+ Azera Ltd

1 Year with My 2016 Azera
By Joe N.

2016 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I'm now one year in with my 2016 Hyundai Azera Limited and I still love it! This a fantastic luxury automobile without the luxury price tag. Like others have stated, I don't know why Hyundai has not talked about this car. I've never seen an ad for one and actually discoverd the Azera when I visited a Hyundai dealer a year ago to look at a Genesis. The salesperson recommended the Azera because I could get all of the Genesis luxury features at a significantly lower price point. Of course now that Hyundai is launching it's luxury Genesis brand seperate from Hyundai they are not bringing the Azera back for 2018. This decision allowed me to buy my Azera at a deep discount which was a win for me. This car has everything you could ever want in a luxury sedan and it's beautiful inside and out with sleek styling and a very well thought out cabin of comfort and conveniences. Living in hot Texas, I love my ventilated seats and automatic sun shade for the rear window. I don't think I can ever drive another vehicle that doesn't offer ventilated seats! My only gripe with this car was the oversensativity of the lane departure warning system. Luckily, the car gives you option to deactivate lane departure warning which I did. I might've liked that feature more if it actually corrected the stearing rather than just beeping at you. Blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic control with the backup camera are terrific features. I would also have preferred the front seat adjustments to be placed on the side of the seats as in most cars rather than on the doors and slightly difficult to reach and adjust while also sitting back at the same time. You won't find a better luxury car in the price point.