Used 2007 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews - 140 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:

Wish it had better MPG but at least it’s fast
By Paul Farrell

2007 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car used as my first car to get me through college (long trips back and forth to home). It now has 144,000 miles on it and it’s still reliable! So far I’ve had to replace the brake pads and rotars(normal) and a few tire balances but that’s it. Now it is an 11 year old car so there are a few things wrong that aren’t worth fixing such as the front passenger door lock won’t always work so you have to push it on or off manually, and there’s a clean crack on the dash, and there’s some sun damage on the interior paint (none on the exterior). But considering it’s age, and that I’ve never had to pay for any major fixes, this car is a great value and very very reliable. Of course I wish I got better gas mileage but it’s a powerful engine so I got what I asked for I guess.

One of the best cars I have owned
By Bill M.

2007 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car used in 2010 with about 15,000 miles on it. I have owned the car for over 7 years and have never had any major problems, although I did need to replace the brakes at about 50,000 miles. Now with 80,000 miles it needs tires and a battery, which I think is a reasonable life for these items. The car is very comfortable and a joy to drive - peppy, smooth and secure handling. The Infinity sound system is outstanding, although it would be nice to have XM or the ability to play music from an external source. It came with a lot of standard equipment that would likely be optional on other similar vehicles (heated leather power seats, power sunroof, etc). The trunk is massive! The other thing I like is that you don't see a lot of Azeras on the road, so it has a feeling of uniqueness. I will most likely replace my Azera with another Hyundai/Kia model.

Ten years old and running great!
By Dan Alsup

2007 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Bought it used in August '09 with 38k miles on it. Eight years later it has only 108k on it. No major repairs during that time. Combined mileage runs a little over 23 MPG in mixed driving (mostly city and short hwy miles). It is very roomy and has a nice, big trunk. With routine service I expect it will last another 100k, at least. The engine is 263 HP and runs strong.

Azera Rocks
By William Miller

2007 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan w/XM (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Trunk is enormous and it has been very reliable.

Great car great reliability
By Krystal Brand

2007 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Only drawback is they're known for the dash cracking on the passenger side where the airbag is located and mine did too.
Very roomy, even in the back seats, I'm tall with long legs and have plenty of leg room.
I like the heated leather with 5 settings of heat too.