Used 2018 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

Used Fit for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

after 18 months I am in LUV

Hedley, 03/17/2018
EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Ok, I've now driven my 2018 Honda Fit (with leather and nav) for 18 months. I bought it after owning Subaru Foresters for 18 years or so. I was anxious that I would notice the reduce acceleration and reduced interior comfort and room -- WELL.. what I noticed the MOST is that I got 48 MILES TO THE GALLON on a 3-hour drive through the mountains this week, as opposed to the 18 miles to the gallon I got with my Subarus. EVERY single person reading this review should be actively seeking ways to reduce their carbon footprint! Anyway, apart from mpg, this car is FANTASTIC! More than zippy enough. Handles like a lamborghini. You notice it most on twisty mountain roads, of which there are plenty where I live. It's so nimble and road-hugging that it's difficult no to revert to my younger Ricky-Racer days... to be ticketed for street racing as a 69-yr-old woman is just too humiliating, altho maybe the cop would understand because this is SUCH a Race car in the mountains! Getting in and out is really perfect for me, as I have knee arthritis, so I need the wide open doors. Storage, of course, is insanely good. I REALLY love that I just touch the front door handles or the back hatch handle and the car unlocks, and that I can edit which doors unlock. As I'm getting older, I really need a car that LIGHTS the road ahead of me. This Honda throws mega light in front of me, and the windshield is so clear and large. It's the perfect night driving car... and it's got lots of technology to make it easier for me to steer correctly, stay in the lane, etc. I found that I have fantastic connectivity to my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 when I connect by cable through Android Auto --any texting, etc. Plus I can even listen to Reuters News and the New York Times pod casts... so I very much like the updated Android Auto app with my Honda. I haven't had a lick of problems with the car. The only thing that's even remotely difficult is the front/side windshield blind spot created by the very strong roof-to-body structure. I force myself to look around it when turning, so you can cope. I'd rather have the strong crash structure than not. Ok, that's my review after 18 months. I would say this car is the embodiment of the most perfect marriage of carrying capacity, nimbleness, mpg that I've ever driven. I'm SO pleased that I bought it.

Amazing car at a great price!

Carrie, 10/17/2018
LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased the base lx model with the 6 speed manual transmission about two months ago and I absolutely love it so far. I originally was not wanting to purchase a new car, but then after doing a lot of research on the fit I decided to go ahead and test drive it. I was so happy that the lx model comes with a cd player and a very simple, but good entertainment system. The 6 speed is actually a lot of fun to drive, even with a small engine. Plus, I get about 36-39 mpg driving about half city, half highway which is extremely nice. The cargo space is also amazing. I can easily fit multiple surfboards with the back seats folded down flat. I would highly recommend this vehicle for anyone who wants an overall great vehicle at a very good price with the reliability of a Honda.

Wish I hadn't bought it

JC, 07/03/2018
EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Although a nice enough small car, the intuitiveness of all the "technology" is awful. Eight months into this and it still isn't clear how to do so many things. I hate that it does not have a CD player...buying an I-pod is the only thing that will play in it. The back up camera is nearly useless for clarity. Sorry I bought the car.

Be aware if you have chemical sensitivities...

W. Thompson, 11/27/2017
EX-L 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

I really liked this car but after my test drive, having spent 15 to 20 minutes in the 2018 Honda Fit with leather interior (and a very strong chemical odor), I had a migraine headache that lasted for 4 days. I went back to the dealer and sat in a 2018 Fit with cloth interior for a half hour. This also gave me a headache, although it wasn't as severe as with the leather interior. Still driving my 2000 Civic...and will be test driving other brands.

It's not a lemon

Regretful, 01/17/2019
EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

We got battery replaced for free so it's all good.

12345...6