2018 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Very Roomy for a Small Car
By Fit Owner

2018 Honda Fit LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is the only small car I can find where a 6-foot person is comfortable in the back seat, with the front seat all the way back. With the back seats down, it is incredibly spacious, and can hold an amazing amount of cargo. The gas mileage is great, easy to park, great turning radius, and a great value. We bought one for each of our kids!

Love my fit
By Sandy

2018 Honda Fit EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is a very economical car and has lots of gadgets. I got the 2018 Fit EXL with navigation system. The only complaint about the car would be that the seat belt in the front driver's seat does dig into your hips if you are bigger. That being said, I am a plus size woman and I find it very comfortable.

Just What I Needed
By Dan Kim

2018 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

I needed a relatively inexpensive replacement for a 13 year old Toyota Matrix with 110k miles. I also missed driving a stick. I mainly drive to & from work, so mileage was also a factor. . Possibly my favorite part is that I’m 6-foot-3 & have headroom to spare in this tiny car. I honestly don’t have a single negative thing to say about the Fit. It matched everything I was looking for. Above & beyond the Accent, Versa, Focus, or Corolla - all of which I also test drove.

Fun Fit
By Vince

2018 Honda Fit EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is our 4th Fit and we love them!

Great scoot around car!
By IJEANIEB

2018 Honda Fit EX-L 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Great city car, mall car, tight parking car. Very comfortable. Holds curves very well. Slow starting but once it gets going runs very well. I am not a fan of the console to push this and push that in order to listen to the radio. Once I get a phone call, the radio doesn't come back on unless I press Audio/Sound etc. I think that is a hazard. Overall I give this vehicle a 4 just because of the 1.5 engine. Would be great with a 2.0 engine! ZOOM! LOL Also, needs more compartments! Nowhere to put anything! Miss my right arm rest!