2018 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Amazing car at a great price!
By Carrie

2018 Honda Fit LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased the base lx model with the 6 speed manual transmission about two months ago and I absolutely love it so far. I originally was not wanting to purchase a new car, but then after doing a lot of research on the fit I decided to go ahead and test drive it. I was so happy that the lx model comes with a cd player and a very simple, but good entertainment system. The 6 speed is actually a lot of fun to drive, even with a small engine. Plus, I get about 36-39 mpg driving about half city, half highway which is extremely nice. The cargo space is also amazing. I can easily fit multiple surfboards with the back seats folded down flat. I would highly recommend this vehicle for anyone who wants an overall great vehicle at a very good price with the reliability of a Honda.

Peppy little car with awesome cargo space!
By John Vestil

2018 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

Not as powerful compared to compact sedans, but great for daily commute. Awesome gearbox, short throws on shifting gears, fun to drive! Cheap but doesn’t feel cheap. I owned 2 Fits. 2018 Fit EX and a 2018 Fit Sport. This is more than enough car. Feels like a go kart! Awesome traction in snow as well. Just put on a nice set of winter tires, and you’re all set.

Wish I hadn't bought it
By JC

2018 Honda Fit EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Although a nice enough small car, the intuitiveness of all the "technology" is awful. Eight months into this and it still isn't clear how to do so many things. I hate that it does not have a CD player...buying an I-pod is the only thing that will play in it. The back up camera is nearly useless for clarity. Sorry I bought the car.

Very Roomy for a Small Car
By Fit Owner

2018 Honda Fit LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is the only small car I can find where a 6-foot person is comfortable in the back seat, with the front seat all the way back. With the back seats down, it is incredibly spacious, and can hold an amazing amount of cargo. The gas mileage is great, easy to park, great turning radius, and a great value. We bought one for each of our kids!

Love my fit
By Sandy

2018 Honda Fit EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is a very economical car and has lots of gadgets. I got the 2018 Fit EXL with navigation system. The only complaint about the car would be that the seat belt in the front driver's seat does dig into your hips if you are bigger. That being said, I am a plus size woman and I find it very comfortable.