Used 2013 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Road noise off the charts !
By Paula W.

2013 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Great space for passengers and cargo. However, if you are someone who doesn't play.misic whole driving you will be very annoyed by the load roar of the road noise at speeds above 35-40.

Honda Fit Fits the Bill for Cargo Space and MPG
By B. Wendt

2013 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

We had a Civic Hybrid, but needed a car with more cargo space. The prospect of giving up the fuel efficiency of the hybrid was painful, but the sacrifice was ultimately marginal and we got the cargo space we needed in our 2013 Honda Fit LX. Before we even started shopping, we asked Fit owners--both strangers and friends!--what they thought of their cars and it was unanimous: people loved their Honda Fits regardless of the specific year or model. And now, we are those people. We needed the cargo space to haul music equipment (think bulky and heavy) and the tiny Fit handles it all--a large Marshall cabinet, tubed head, three guitars, and an endless stream of small items along with a passenger. And, even though we initially weren't sold on the Fit's stubby appearance, it has been invaluable in finding street parking in the city. We test drove a 2016 model with 43K miles on it, but our older model had a smoother ride and, it turns out, the actual MPG on our 2013 with our driving is close enough to our hybrid's (39 MPG) that I can let go of my guilt for the most part. The only downside I can think of is that our model doesn't include anything fancy--there's only one dome light and there's no bluetooth--but it has everything we need.

FIT in there!!
By FITATL

2013 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Fun to drive, yet economical! Does well on long road trips, and in the city. I was amazed the 1st time I put a 6 foot ladder inside of it with the hatch closed!

Reliable and safe
By Mr Scott

2013 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I did a lot of research before buying a Honda certified Fit. It gets very good safety ratings and is reliable. I like the basic control panel - less to worry about. My only disappointment is that it has a big blind spot.

The Fit fits
By Kamehameha

2013 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned my Honda Fit Sport for a month, and am a big fan of it. The car is very practical - it can hold a lot of stuff in a small package. But it's also really fun to drive, with quick, nicely weighted steering, a firm but well composed chassis, and a very good manual transmission with easy, precise feeling throws and an easy-to-learn clutch. It functions excellently as a city car, but it also shines on secondary roads heading out to the country. The engine is small and at super-highway speeds, the car is underpowered and a bit noisy, but if you do the bulk of your driving below 70 mph, it's a wonderful, simple, and fun solution to a lot of transportation needs.

Update: after eight months, the 2013 Fit Sport continues to impress. It's fun to drive on a daily basis. It gets great highway mileage (over 40mpg according to onboard computer) and decent city mileage (high 20's in very urban stop-and-go traffic).