Used 2010 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews - 82 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

Fun to drive.
By C

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

It's a great car, especially for city driving. The interior is very spacious, and doesn't feel cramped like many of it's competitors.

Love a red car!
By Penney

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Major disadvantage: low to the ground. I think newer models have improved. Small stuff: Fabric on seats catches hairs, etc. and is very hard to vacuum clean. Sun visors are too short. Lousy in snow but then I don't have snow tires. GOOD stuff: great safety scores; very very well designed; intuitive controls. SO easy to park. Tons of storage options inside-very roomy; Back seats fold down and pop up EASILY -- they also lift vertically for deep (top to bottom) storage space. Great to look at, a pleasure to drive. No major issues other than routine maintenance in almost 87,000 miles of driving. I WOULD BUY THIS CAR AGAIN. I live in a snowy area and don't have the power/weight I really need for driving in storms or accumulated/greasy snow but I work around that. Much prefer smaller car over the behemoth options.

Great For Daily Commute
By April Kester

2010 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Door armrest hurts my elbow. The clutch sinks way deeper than it needs to. Rusted out bracket over battery costs forty dollars, so I made my own out of aluminum L shaped bar stock for around 12 dollars. The car is cute, peppy, agile, and versatile. I keep a giant tote full of gear and a large toolbox (full of tools specifically for my Fit) at all times, roughly a passenger weight and the car drives like a champ. If you want a zippy car don't buy an automatic, they create a rift between driver and car. If you think the fit does not handle well in the snow then you are not a very good driver, be a good driver and you can manage summer tires on snow. My friend got stuck in some snow on a flat city street, the car dug down until the snow turned to ice. My Fit, sat on top of the snow and pulled forward when I engaged 1st gear. It took 10 minutes of rocking her car back and forward to get her free... This car is amazing but not top of the line. Honda is the Sony of cars!!!

good things come in small packages
By susan dillon

2010 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I still love this car and if i buy a new car .. it will be a honda fit...

Great little car
By Karin

2010 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Excellent for hauling average items. Good handling, good gas mileage.