List Price

Used Sierra 2500HD for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Power Plus

jamminjay, 07/17/2003
4dr Extended Cab SLE 4WD LB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

2003 Sierra with 8.1 liter 345 HP and Alison Auto. Plenty of power for towing. A little hestitant on take off when cold. 20,000 miles in 6 months and it runs like day 1. Fuel mileage is absolutely HORRENDOUS!!!! Towing an enclosed race car trailer x-country avg. mileage = 7.95. Driving enmpty no load at all avg. mileage = 12.98.

Still smiling...

brian0105, 08/04/2003
4dr Crew Cab SLE 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I researched long and hard when deciding on the $$ for the Duramax/Allison combo. Man am I pleased! It pulls my travel trailer like it wasn't even there. MPG has been better than my previous Firebird. Comfort is much better than I expected for a 3/4 ton. Looks? Man, you can't beat the Fire Red color! Don't know what it might take to wipe this smile off my face!

Not so happy with my 2500HD

Tim , 12/21/2002
4dr Crew Cab SLE 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I had a dent on the hood when I purchased the truck. The push button 4 wheel drive went out (defective switch). The passenger side door module went bad (haven't got it fixed yet, they can't get the part). The truck has 1300 miles. These trucks aren't cheap and so far I'm not impressed. GMC needs to clean up there act!

Chevy Man, 03/03/2010
4dr Crew Cab SLE 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I've had my 2500HD for just under a year now and I LOVE it. The only problem I really have is its fuel economy. I average around 14 mpg, but where it lacks fuel economy it makes up for it in power. I haul around a skidsteer on a 14 ft open trailer. The skidsteer weighs more then my truck but still no problems pulling it. The fuel economy doesn't really change weather your hauling or not. I just purchased an SLR performance chip that should do the trick. This truck is perfect for anyone with the money to pay for gas.

Excellent Duramax Diesel!

Dave Hardin, 03/07/2003
4dr Extended Cab SLE 4WD LB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Don't want to spend to much time here, but if your thinking about buying this vehicle w/ this motor, all I would say is "do it". It awesome!

12345...6