Skip to main content
MSRP Starting at
$48,630

Save as much as $565
Select your trim:

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 Transit Passenger Van, so we've included reviews for other years of the Transit Passenger Van since its last redesign.
2 out of 5 stars

Great van, but trouble with drive train

Jeff, 12/30/2020
2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van 150 XL Low Roof 3dr Van w/Sliding Passenger Side Door (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

2019 Transit 150 van. 11,000 miles. Terrible vibration/ drone at highway speeds. Under warranty. Took to dealer near me drive shaft and damper installed per service bulletin from Ford. Still has vibration / drone. Will take it back again Monday. I do like the van. It is everything I wanted except for the frustrating drive train issue. I hope I can get it fixed.

1 out of 5 stars

Trouble trouble trouble

Mike C, 11/11/2021
2020 Ford Transit Passenger Van 350 XL High Roof 3dr Van w/148" WB (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 10A)

Truck is only one year old and it's diesel engine is pouring out oil, over heating and pissing anti freeze. Truck spent 40 days in shop and things only got worst. Been told can not bring to any other Ford dealer. This is my business Truck this cost me money and lost jobs. Thanks for all your help Ford, not. Not even worth one star.

3 out of 5 stars

Smooth ride, not for off road

Priscilla r. , 01/17/2023
2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van 350 XL Medium Roof 3dr Van (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great driving van for its size and has been trouble free. I travel up and down the east coast a lot. I have the mid roof 350 passenger van. It's not overly wide and handles nicely. I have gotten stuck a few times in mud so I recommend not leaving pavement. If I had a choice I'd upgrade to awd. I took out two rows of seats and put a bed in. It's great that you can stand up in it, plus my long kayak fits inside. It's enormous but you wouldn't know it driving .

Being lucky

Mike, 08/19/2020
2020 Ford Transit Passenger Van 350 XL Medium Roof 3dr Van w/148" WB (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

Found a van near by that was just what I was looking for. A nice clean used van converted into a handicaps delight.

Family fun

Busymom, 05/11/2021
2020 Ford Transit Passenger Van 350 XLT Medium Roof 3dr Van w/148" WB (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

Big Bertha comes in clutch for big family with space to stretch out and relax