Skip to main content

Pricing

Edmunds suggests you pay
$48,880
1 for sale near you

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 Transit Passenger Van, so we've included reviews for other years of the Transit Passenger Van since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
    1 out of 5 stars

Nowhere to put your left foot!

RobbieRoadRacer, 10/22/2022
    2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van 150 XLT Medium Roof 3dr Van (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

The wheel well blocks where one would comfortably put their left foot while driving. The only way to extend your left leg is to put it right beside your right leg. I can not get comfortable driving this van! Also, the rear wheel drive is useless in snow, don't even try! So gutless my accelerator pedal broke off. The side door has dents in it because it's so hard to close properly. The 2022 model has small cup holders and the back up camera is small and in the dashboard, making it very hard to see.

2 out of 5 stars

Great van, but trouble with drive train

Jeff, 12/30/2020
    2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van 150 XL Low Roof 3dr Van w/Sliding Passenger Side Door (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

2019 Transit 150 van. 11,000 miles. Terrible vibration/ drone at highway speeds. Under warranty. Took to dealer near me drive shaft and damper installed per service bulletin from Ford. Still has vibration / drone. Will take it back again Monday. I do like the van. It is everything I wanted except for the frustrating drive train issue. I hope I can get it fixed.

5 out of 5 stars

Fabulous car, fabulous dealer, Capitol , Automall,

Roger Papesh in new almaden ca, 02/11/2023
    2020 Ford Transit Passenger Van 350 XL Low Roof 3dr Van w/148" WB (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

I simply like the size, I removed all the passenger seats and the van is huge

1 out of 5 stars

Trouble trouble trouble

Mike C, 11/11/2021
    2020 Ford Transit Passenger Van 350 XL High Roof 3dr Van w/148" WB (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 10A)

Truck is only one year old and it's diesel engine is pouring out oil, over heating and pissing anti freeze. Truck spent 40 days in shop and things only got worst. Been told can not bring to any other Ford dealer. This is my business Truck this cost me money and lost jobs. Thanks for all your help Ford, not. Not even worth one star.

5 out of 5 stars

Easiest driving van ever

Tom Phipps , 03/26/2022
    2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van 150 XLT Medium Roof 3dr Van (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Getting in the drivers seat it super easy and the controls as well as storage for everything are layout so well. The handling is so nice I've had people go for a ride to believe it. Go 150 miles and hop out still fresh. Room is crazy huge every where and the doors make ot very easy to load. I have 2 and after 60k miles still looks and drives like new.