Used 2007 Ford Five Hundred Consumer Reviews - 94 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Five Hundred Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Five Hundred model:

Wish I could keep; but, we have Audi for Retire.
By Tom Collins

2007 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have all repair records. Spent $ 1500 this year. New brake shoes & pads front and back. Also, new bushings and hoses.

Hapiness
By Armando Gomez

2007 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Well tough they don’t make it any more is a great car very please to drive just do maintenance your self I do it myself and I’m very Hapy wit it i wish they would keep making them

Still driving in 2018 with no issues!
By Glenda

2007 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My husband bought this car new for me, trading in our 2005 Ford Five-hundred. It is very comfortable and roomy with a huge trunk space. Has been a very reliable car, the only thing we have done is maintenance. No mechanical or electrical issues whatsoever!!! In 2016 my husband bought me a new Nissan Murano that I love, but I still prefer to drive my ford everywhere.

Great Family Car
By Geo

2007 Ford Five Hundred SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Mpg 30 highway, 25 around town, really nice for a comfortable family car

2007 Five Hundred Electrical System
By Jean

2007 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

When i bought this car it was awesome. Drove great, rode great, and was roomy. Transmission had to be repaired at a very high price. Now at 182,000 the Instrument Cluster or whatever is causing the intermittent cluster failure is driving me crazy. I has a spot soldered on it, didn't work. Bought a replacement used, didn't work. Had the first one rebuilt, didn't work. Had all my negative wires cleaned and sanded, though it worked only to see it doesn't. It is a notorious problem with this year. I have done nothing but research and I find so many people have this same problem. Wish I could figure out what the problem really is because it keeps me from my travels. Oh by the way, Ford Dealership said it was the cluster..ha! Problem was fixed with a new (not rebuilt) alternator.