Used 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:

Simply the best ever
By john avola

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Ford has really showed their interest in their customer wants.Here it is at the lights a brand new 300 chrsyler hits his horn and points at the light. I gave him the horn and of course reaction is my middle name , and all the way up to 90 mph he steps out of it side by side. What a rush. Oh the wife was pist but hell it was worth it.The reason for this episode was the truck now has 140000.00 and never once did the ck engine light come on. Went in for a transmission calibration and that was it. Out standing truck. All the bells and whistles. Keep changing the syn. oil every 5000 miles.

The Cadillac truck
By Bobby

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4dr SuperCab LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The F-250 extra cab long bed is not your ordinary family run around every day kind of ride. That's only because the mpg would deter most families. But if you need to haul, go camping, tow something or just feel safe, this is the truck. The ride and handling is superb. The tech stuff i.e. Bluetooth, phone syn & nav works well to enhance the overall enjoyment of this Cadillac truck.

Great Power Stroke!
By Benjamin Upward

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Love my truck!!
By awesomeford

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Have purchased a 2004 dodge ram, and 2007 and 2009 chevy silverado and they spent more time in the shop than time on the road. Frankly they were cheap junk. I bought my 2011 and havent had one bit of trouble even tho i was worried about the 6.2 gas engine. The truck pulls my 9,300 lbs camper without any problems. Was concerned about gas milage but its a heavy duty truck which has pulled everything that i have put behind it without any problems! stylish, comfortable and from my past....clearly the best truck on the market!

Everything about the truck

none

Worst Truck I ever owned
By eternal4

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have a XLT 250 regular cab 6.2 gas. I have less than 25K and I get this squeaking noise AT TIMES when I turn right or left at any speed.

I have taken it to the dealer and they can't find what is causing it.

I have bought several Chevy's over the years and my wife talked me into buying this piece of junk.

Will NEVER purchase another Ford again.

Nothing

Not enough space to type.