Used 2001 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews - 177 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2001 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Best truck I ever owned sold now 1977 f150 257.000
By Raymond Steele

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Yes can you believe it I bought my 1977 f 150 at a auction didn't even look at the mileage for 3 weeks was talking to my wife laughing telling her how great my truck was running and said let's see how many miles it has. Wow I said 256.504 miles and every thing works. One for America

Sneaky ford
By Kerry obrien

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the truck but there were problems they tried to hide after the fact that I bought it with missing parts and old part I had to replace that should have been replace to pass inspection. Although I was reimbursed for somethings but not all.

Awesome Truck
By Steve schmitt

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I hated the loss of my 1995 f150 xlt it was a great truck but it had seen too many job sites and had to be replaced I found this 2001 King Ranch Supercrew 5.4l 4spd overdrive and had to have it. The price was right the truck had been taken care of and had 164000 miles. I love this truck. I have driven a lot of things from vw to semis and this is hands down the best vehicle I have ever had the pleasure to put my tuckus in. Comfortable and well designed. And I absolutely love the saddle leather seats. It smells like a tack room minus the hay.

Very happy
By joew900

2001 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Over 165,000 miles and going strong.

Truck from Hell
By Distraught and Angry Ford Owner

2001 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab XL 2WD Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

This truck model is very unreliable. I am replacing something constantly, the truck manages to leak oil, water, even dot 3 fluid for the transmission. I think the check engine light being on constantly comes standard from the factory. The people responsible for designing and producing this truck in 2001 can be thanked for the incredible rise in Toyota, and other foreign truck sales in the US since its introduction into the market due to such notorious unreliability.