2018 Ford Escape Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Ford Escape Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escape model:

One Huge Regret
By Opa Oliver

2018 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I am a 71 y o male taking care of two developmentally disabled people. I am on the large side 6'2"and 275 lbs. This Escape is easy to get in and out of for me and my two clients. Surprising amount of cargo room. The driver has everything within easy reach and logically located. It handles like a dream whether in a tight parking lot or on the highway. Living in Colorado at high altitude is no problem for the four cylinder turbo engine. It is quick, damn quick. The transmission is so smooth it almost feels like a single speed. The fuel economy is great with 24 mpg around town and 29 mpg on the highway. I am a cautious driver but when there is need to accelerate the feeling is exhilarating. Started out using premium fuel, then mid-grade and now regular. Fuel economy and thrill of driving feels the same with all three grades of fuel. Visibility, comfort, technology and dependability are all superior. My ONE HUGE REGRET is that I should have bought one sooner.

Escape
By DK

2018 Ford Escape SEL 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Interior was not up to par with competitors

Absolutely thrilled over my new purchase
By Norma G./

2018 Ford Escape SEL 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I personally would have to admit I was nervous walking into a dealership alone (Woman) to purchase a car. However, I told the dealer what I wanted and didn't need and how much I was willing to pay and the threshold for my monlty lease payments. The salesman at the dealership got me into a 2018 Escape with auto ignition and a couple extra packages I wanted - for only 50.00 more a month which fell in my scope of required payments. I am going from a Fusion which I loved to the Escape with additional items. The process, price and vehicle turned out to be a very great experience.

2018 Ford Escape Titanium 4WD rocks!
By Randy Kautto

2018 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is my second Escape. I chose it for the 4WD, 19” wheel option and the Safe and Smart package. It is very responsive, fun to drive, extremely comfortable and quiet, and all of the technology works perfectly and is useful. Rear seat leg room is a little tight with the front seats in their most rearward position. Cargo space is adequate with rear seats up; excellent with seats folded down. I like the styling inside and out. Headlights offer very good vision and the automatic feature is useful when on the highway at night. Start/stop technology works perfectly although I often disable it when faced with many traffic lights. Sync3 is very responsive including voice commands. Syncing my iPhone took just seconds. The sound system is excellent. An added plus is the WiFi hotspot, which is excellent as well. Driver and passenger seats have multiple power adjustments including lumbar support...very effective at finding a comfortable position which is easily changed. I especially like the adaptive cruise control and collision warning systems. Rear cross traffic alerts are very helpful when backing out from a blind spot. This is a vehicle I would purchase again.

My Reddy
By Carlos

2018 Ford Escape SE 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Very good car for the money.