2018 Ford Escape Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Ford Escape Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escape model:

My Escape SEL eco boost
By Joe D

2018 Ford Escape SEL 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Though this car is being leased I may just buy it because it is comfortable it is well manufactured it is pleasant to drive and it gives me a sense of security, this is based on 503 miles of driving so far.

Luxury and utility = Nice little SUV
By Duane Schiller

2018 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is just a sweet little SUV, and I got the top of the line Titanium. It was a dealer loaner with 3,500 miles on the odometer so I got $8,000 off. The technology is amazing. The people who bought the S model...my dealer only had SE...S is for rental fleets...and complain...C'mon....it's like ordering a Big Mac and complaining because it's not filet mignon. I had a previous Escape FWD SE and it was fine. I have never had a top of the line anything, but am extremely pleased.

Toy or Transportation
By Ralph

2018 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Just got it. Having fun learning all it can do or assist with. Hope it last as long and is as dependable as the 2009 escape we traded in.

First Time SUV Buyer
By Pete Bowman

2018 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I'd rate this SUV as a near-luxury vehicle. It has much better acceleration than I expected and sporty handling. It is nicely appointed with creature comforts and the latest technology. I did careful comparison shopping and I think the Escape is the best value in its class. I love this car and I was reluctant to switch over to an SUV. I don't miss the driving experience of my Acura one bit when I'm in the Escape.

Highly Disappointed
By Jerry Nagel

2018 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We live in Florida so cooled seats were on our must have list, but it seems the package with cooled seats 401a isn't a dealer favorite - the dealership was more interested in selling what they had. We drove the Honda CRV which was head and shoulder nicer and more modern, but no cooled seats are available.