MSRP Starting at

Save as much as $106
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

beautiful car, drive train problems like no other

Zerk, 06/07/2021
Badlands 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

2 days off the lot, torque converter locks up. Takes a month for Ford to decide what to do. Another 22 days for the transmission to be replaced. Engine does not sound the same. there is a light rattle and some oil or fluid may be leaking from the engine/transmission area. In an independant shop today. About two months out now.

Beyond Impressed! Wow!

JRav007, 01/07/2021
Big Bend 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A)

So far I’m loving everything about this from the look to the feel to the little details. It’s a pretty basic Big Bend model with the tow package and not too many other upgrades. I’m not one for extras and wanted to keep the pricing as reasonable as possible. I am in South Jersey and haven’t seen a single other one on the road yet...this is definitely turning heads. If there is one thing I’m not crazy about, it is the “Auto-Stop” function that shuts down the car at lights. I’m really not used to this and it feels kinda rough when it re-starts after shutting off for the light. Luckily it is possible to disable it and I haven’t used it at all. Ive driven it a pretty good deal both city and highway over the past couple days and am really really enjoying it! I’ve mostly stayed in “standard” mode (option of Standard, Sport, Eco, Sand, Slippery) and have been getting PHENOMENAL gas mileage all things considered. Also a very smooth and consistent ride as long as I keep the frigging auto stop/start disabled. Feels good on acceleration despite some reports of it feeling a little sluggish. Not mine! Feels great up in the 60-75 range too...nice and powerful. I’m not pushing it at all until I hit over 1500k on the miles. Absolutely in love with it so far!

Grinding when backing up and turning

Catherine, 05/26/2021
Big Bend 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A)

36k price. Loved this car up until I hit 2400 miles or less. Noticed when I backed up and turned out of my drive way; I heard a loud rough grinding noise last Thursday. I took it in the following morning to Ford they backed up two times but heard nothing and tried to send me away. I insisted on them checking it out again. Left it overnight and they still don’t know what is going on with it. Not too happy with the Bronco Big Bend now. Have an escape that is not making the noise when I back up and turn out of my driveway. Anyone experiencing this??

Ad
Build Your Ford Bronco Sport Base
At a Glance:
  • 9 Colors
  • 5 Trims
  • $26,660starting MSRP

Great Surprise!

Alex, 02/13/2021
Badlands 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Just had the opportunity to drive the Badland edition, and I really liked it. I immediately dismissed it previously as a rebadged Escape, but I was surprised. Firstly, very good driving experience. The engine has good power, the steering has good feedback and great on-center feel, and it's refined. It felt really solid, and I was not expecting that at all. On the highway, I caught myself going over the speed limit many times due to its refinement. Comfortable interior, and really powerful heating/heated seats. I just really loved how solid it felt going down the road. The AWD system is really good! Turning off the stability control, it was really easy to get rotation in the snow. I had to drive it to the airport during a snow storm, and it felt so stable on the highway!!! The headlights are really good! Really, I wasn't expecting to like it so much since I drove a new Escape and it felt really different. I liked the stiff ride, as it imparted a solid feel to the vehicle. The driving position is great, and it looks great in person. Like a mini LR Defender. The sculpted hood is really cool to look at when driving. Lastly, I loved the size of it. Truly maneuverable and agile. In terms of downsides, the 2.0T seemed to really eat gas. Probably because of the aerodynamics and the good performance. Also, the speakers were truly mediocre. There was a very obvious rattle under heavy bass. Overall, I'd really recommend it. It's priced higher than other subcompact SUVs, but it truly feels more expensive due to its solidity, good performance, and solid driving dynamics. I'm a fan! Edit: The transmission calibration was significantly better than in the Escape. That was one of my biggest qualms I had with the Escape. In the Bronco Sport, it felt pretty well tuned.

Pretty piece of crap

Susan, 06/12/2021
Big Bend 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A)

Had power train malfunction warning lights going off as I was driving it off the lot. Warning lights go off every-time I drive it. Was in shop 3 weeks of the 1 month I owned it. Ford refusing buyback . I tell anyone & everyone I know not to buy a Bronco because Ford doesn’t back their cars.

12345...6