Used 2015 FIAT 500 Consumer Reviews - 33 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 FIAT 500 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 500 model:

Traded in my SL 500 !
By Vn

2015 FIAT 500 Abarth 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is our 3rd fiat 500. One is electric. They have been the most reliable cars I’ve owned - ever. The last time my Mercedes left me stranded I got this as my daily racer. I own a 911, a Macan, and a wrangler. I really enjoy them all but this is in many ways the most fun

Sufficient, efficient, and cute!
By RoniSue Lee

2015 FIAT 500 Pop 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

I drove a mini-SUV before this, and it seemed ridiculous to cart that much vehicle around just to and from work (7 mi. each way). I went "minimalist" with the Fiat Pop and I love it, so far! I get twice the gas mileage, I love the big windows and having such a great view of the parameters of my car. I'm 5'1" tall, with very short legs. This car fits me well, but there is a lot of leg room to work with for those who are taller. I have planned a couple of large events, and everything I needed, including two coolers worth of food, fit in the back, with room to spare. I love fitting into tight parking spots with ease, and I love the look of this little car! NO REGRETS, truly! I will offer these considerations for others, though: the ride is noisy compared to my SUV which offered a nearly-silent ride, I have to turn up my radio to hear it over my AC, the road, etc., and making phone calls on bluetooth is ok, unless I'm on a really noisy road and blasting the A/C, then I have to really turn up the phone volume and yell a bit, to have a clear conversation. The tools for tracking trip miles, setting the clock, etc. are not intuitive, and the owner's manual is only minimally helpful for these. I see what professional reviewers mean when they say this car isn't as "powerful" in it's normal mode as other cars, but I don't need a crazy amount of power. Mine drives fine on the freeway, and if there's heavy traffic and I feel like I might need to do some extra lane changing, passing, or maneuvering, the "Sport" mode gives me everything I need. I like getting great mpg, so I only use that when I'm in heavy freeway traffic. Otherwise, the car drives comfortably enough for me at 65 mph without Sport mode. When I shift from reverse to drive, after backing out of my driveway, I have to give the car a second before I accelerate or I will sometimes get a slight delay when I hit the gas. It's not bad, and I've adjusted to this, it's just something to note if you're a demanding driver who can't wait a second. I'm truly happy when driving this little car, I gladly choose it over the bigger gas hog I used to drive, I love the eco/minimalist values it fits with for me, and I'm happy to be seen with it, even at work where people are judged by such things. If you want a tiny car, you're a safe driver, and you like keeping things kind of simple, get one of these! I have no regrets!

Love this FIat
By Penny White

2015 FIAT 500 Sport 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

Fun to drive, minimal maintenance, great for parking (small), affordable.

ILove my 2nd Fiat
By JJ75252

2015 FIAT 500 Pop 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

I enjoyed tbe first Fi at 500 pop so much I bought a second.

MY LITTLE RED RACY ABARTH
By Pam

2015 FIAT 500 Abarth 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

You ge a lot of bang for the buck with Fiat. We obviously love them since this is our fourth one! We just keep upgrading! with my Abarth, I can smoke a Corvette off the line ~ then I'm toast! But, I'll still have gas when I get there!