If the idea of a Mazda Miata with a little more class sounds like your kind of car, consider the stylish 2017 Fiat 124 Spider. It's more comfortable, powerful and quieter than the Miata it's based on, but retains the Miata's sense of adventure and fun.
- Endlessly entertaining to pilot around tight turns
- Manual soft top is extremely easy to lower and raise
- Prices are very reasonable, even in the loaded versions
- Surprisingly comfortable ride on the highway.
- Cabin is a tight fit for tall passengers
- Automatic transmission is sometimes slow to downshift
- Steering wheel shift paddles are only available on the Abarth.