Used 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Reviews

Used Ram Pickup 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

Luxury truck

Seth, 08/31/2010

I traded in my 2006 Toyota 4Runner V8 Sport 4x4 on this beast. I don't regret it one bit and I LOVED my 4Runner. This truck rides almost car like. I say almost cause it is still a truck. Hemi sounds good and is very strong. Plenty of power for this big truck. This is the first vehicle I have purchased that has a learning curve with all the options. My only negatives are 1. paint quality is poor compared to my Toyota. Orange peel, fish eyes and over spray. I had to buff the entire truck to get it to look decent. Also, no side steps making it hard to enter and exit. At 46k this thing should come with side steps standard.

Great Truck

Nic, 09/07/2010

The ride is the smoothest of any truck I tested. Performance is strong and responsive. The fuel mileage has been better than the EPA rating as well. This is a vehicle that each time I drive it I find more to like about it.

Impressive truck

MATT, 10/07/2010

Had a Dodge many years ago and it was not a dependable car. I was not going to look at Dodge Ram trucks although I love the way they looked. Then I was swayed by the huge discounts and boy am I happy I did. This is a well made vehicle and is super comfortable. I had a Chevy truck years ago and really enjoyed it until the transmission dropped out of it after 65,000 miles. I have missed a truck so I am happy I went with one and very happy I went with a Dodge Ram!

2010 Tam "Big Horn" 5.7L 4WD Quad Cab

rrM, 11/11/2010

My first RAM purchase was in 1995 and I drove that truck for about two-years and then went to Jeep products. I LOVE this truck - it looks AWESOME, the ride is incredible, the interior is well-appointed and the bed has plenty of room. I have had a small issue with an under hood cap, but all in all no issues to report. Oh, with the HEMI and factory dual exhaust - it launches like a rocket and sounds/performs better than any other truck on the road...period. I have went up against or drove all of the Domestic and Foreign trucks and the Dodge RAM is hands down a better value, best ride and performance is second to none.

2010 Shaking Steering Wheel

SLT CharlestonSC, 09/07/2010

I purchased this truck 3 days ago and have already had to return to the dealer to get a it fixed. I would caution anyone from buying one of these. Check the Dodge Forum about the death shake steering wheel problem at 60-70 MPH and also 40-45 MPH if you start off like this, it could be ugly.

12345...16