Used 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Reviews

Used Ram Pickup 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

Big Horn

HD4me, 05/20/2010

I have the Big Horn Package obviously. 5.7, Nav. w/Camera,iPod, 4x4, 20's and 60/40 cloth. I am amazed at how long the stigma of Dodge's quality has kept me from buying one. 28 years to be exact. This my 4th pickup so, I'm kind of a newbe in this arena. But, from what I can tell after 4600 mile's. This truck is extremely well thought out and put together. If this is Chryslers swan song, than it's going platinum. IT IS the best looking truck on the road, bar none. The only other drive train that beats it, is the 6.2 mated to GM's 6 speed. So far, I have absolutely no buyers remorse. Especially after paying $31K and change. Oh, I am averging 17.3 MPG's combined even working in D.C.

My Big Horn Quad Hemi

stgcret, 05/10/2010

I traded my 2008 Bighorn 4.7 for my new 2010 Bighorn Hemi. Man what a difference!!! Only one word comes to mind to discribe the 2010; WOW! Totally different from the 2008. The comfort and drive can compare easily with any of the 13 Lincolns I have owned over the years. The touch- screen is too cool. 30 Gig harddrive. I can record 6700 songs. I have been copying my CD's. I have 8 so far on my Playlist. The quality of the sound system is the best I have heard in any vehicle. Not to mention the 390 hp Hemi. Beautiful truck.

I don't need a Hemi

yaardworker, 07/31/2010

I got the 3.7 liter V6 in my regular cab short bed 1500 ST. I thought I might be making a mistake not getting a V8. I read a few reviews that said the V6 was underpowered. I was pleasantly surprised with the acceleration and highway cruising of the V6. I use the truck for general property maintenance like bringing loads of brush to the dump and for personal transportation. But if you haul big loads or pull a heavy trailer you definitely want the V8. The short bed makes it easy to park but is still big enough for my needs. I can lower the tailgate carry a sheet of plywood when I have to. Only time will tell how reliable this truck will be, but so far I have been completely satisfied.

A great buy

Whisper, 11/02/2010

I was recently in a car accident and on the market for a new vehicle. I used to drive a Nissan pick up and loved it. I wanted something larger and have owned a Durango years ago and never had any problems with it. I rented the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab just to check it out. My dog weights 166 pounds and needed a truck anyway to get him to his vet appointment. I loved this truck so much I bought it a week later. It handles great It's a smooth ride and has plenty of room for our three kids. We can't wait to take the truck to Mt. Hood and play in the snow!

2010 Ram Hemi Slt Crew Cab

steve, 08/11/2010

I have a 2004 ram 4.7, still have it with 60,000 miles on it, never had a thing wrong with it. 2010 very strong motor, quality is good but not perfect, few things the window rattles a little going down, few plastic pieces in motor, cheap, cover for battery etc, just looks like its going to snap off, the ride and handling is excellent, the features are great, as the hands free phone is my favorite, and the computer in front of you easy to read, all ready had a few people roll down Windows and say nice truck. This is a hemi motor, I expect it will last as long as I want to own this truck, nothing beats a hemi, also love the new look in the front, looks mean like a truck should. 5 star truck :

12345...16