BEWARE OF THE DODGE CARAVAN
By tickpilot on
Vehicle2000 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Minivan
ReviewI bought this van brand new from a
dealer, hoping to have a reliable
vehicle for a few years, but boy was I
suprised! I have had nothing but
trouble from this van including, but
not limited to:
1. The head gasket needed to be replaced
2. The master cylinder has been
replaced 3 times
3. The front and rear brakes, including
calipers, wheel bearings, rotors, pads,
shoes have been replaced multiple times
4. The transmission has needed major
work, and multiple sensors needed to be
replaced as well.
5. The main computer module needed to
6. Last week, the engine blew.(65K
Best FeaturesPlenty of size for people and cargo.
Worst FeaturesEngine, transmission, computer system, brakes
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.