Used 2014 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dart model:

Good performance
By karen comparetto

2014 Dodge Dart GT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Good performance but not great comfort. The steering wheel did tilt but not far enough. It was right in my eyes view which was very annoying. The arm rest was too far away so as I was driving my arm was hanging in the air.

Major problems
By Crystal

2014 Dodge Dart SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I got this car in April of 2016 and within a week the engine light came on and it went to the shop, turns out it had a cracked cylinder wall and the engine had to be replaced and that took a month. About a month later the light came on again and it was for bad o rings, had to get the injectors replaced. two months after that the transmission sensor went bad. Just recently the light came on again and I'm taking it to get fixed today. Thankful for warranty at this point. The climate control buttons do not work in mine either. Other than the numerous problems is has had it is a fun car to drive and is a pretty comfortable ride.

Don't Buy
By Nate

2014 Dodge Dart GT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

2014 Dodge Dart GT 2.4L it goes in for repairs about every 3 months for something mostly electrical or failure of some part that was made poorly. IE the instrument cluster, Uconnect system, or window switch not working.

going on the second year now
By John

2014 Dodge Dart SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I have the 2014 rallye dodge dart. So far I have had VERY few issues. The only proble. I've had didn't stop me from driving. My wheel bearing went out and had to be replaced. After that I haven't had any issues. I've been reading the other reviews about it breaking down at 20,000 miles. Mine is at 39,000 and it is still going strong.

Don't buy it!
By B

2014 Dodge Dart SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have a 2014 SXT and it's a death trap. It shuts down in the middle of the road going above 45 no brakes no gas steering wheel locks. Mine has been in the shop for a month and I got it back today with the same problem. Had the pcm update and has gone down hill from there. Very disappointing.