Used 2008 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews - 87 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

187,000 miles and still going strong!!!
By Christi

2008 Dodge Charger RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought mine new and have never had any problems. It currently has 187,000 miles and I have loved every mile! I just traded it in for a 2017 because I really wanted a new one. This car is wonderful quality and with proper care and maintenance will last another 10 years. We have raised 4 kids with this car going to many sporting events and vacations. It is comfortable, spacious and fun to drive.

Best care ever!
By kellymedley@gmail.com

2008 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have driven Mercades, BMW, and Lexus, even though this isn't a luxury car it drives and handles just as well. It is very sturdy and quality. I love this car!

Soda can
By Becky

2008 Dodge Charger 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I was traveling 35 mph.a car in front of me slammed on brakes, I hit the back of his 2005 Jeep liberty.my front end,motor,and axle was smashed almost into the inside of my car.while his back bumper had only scratches.the air bags didn't deploy.my car was a total lost.always had front end suspension problem also

Dodge charger srt8 2008 --- beast !
By ben dover

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

its black on black -black tinted windows -2008 looks new -had some recalls 2014 on airbag and the key
dodge fixed it free in 1 hour and gave my new keys -- all around nice car ...

This Car Attracts Criminals
By Antonio Solomon

2008 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I like my 08 Charger, but the car has been broken into too many times. The locking mechanism on these cars is very easy for criminals to manipulate. It is unfortunate that the manufacturers put this locking mechanism on the market. I stopped leaving things in the car after it was broken into for the first time in 2012. Here it is 2016 and the car is still being broken into. I am disheartened by the fact that my car was broken into on MLK day.