Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

We love our Challenger R/T Hemi

David, 11/17/2010

We bought a Challenger R/T 5.7L Hemi after a British friend told me what exceptional cars they are - he's a die-hard fan of the movie "Vanishing Point". I wanted a Hemi but frankly the Chrysler 300C seemed overpriced. We'd had a 300 V/6 Touring that was nice but not fully satisfying. The R/T is superior to the 300 in every way; craftsmanship, power, handling, even comfort & ride. It's a great car for long trips and we always arrive refreshed. Very stable & quiet at speed. Nice LED interior accent lighting. It's been a real attention- getter & ppl still gather around it. Nicely finished everywhere. It has an actual top speed of over 165 mph, limited to 140. Our best car ever for fun & long trips.

Love this car !

Dan, 01/25/2017
SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Bought my 2010 SRT 8 after owning a 2005 Magnum R/T for 5 years. It was time to upgrade to the bigger engine . Absolutely love just about everything about this car. Dodge knocked it out of the park with its retro style. My only complaint is the interior is a little cheesy compared to the exterior , the headliner sags a little and like other reviews noted , the passenger door is the only way to access the back seat. Passenger seat is manual and sounds like it's going to come off the track if not moved with care. Otherwise I love this car. I've owned a Mustang 5.0 , 1977 Trans Am and a pretty cool 66 Buick LeSabre. This is by far the most fun to drive and i even prefer to drive this over my wife's Mercedes 400 rag top.

2010 Challenger SE

Dave, 11/19/2010

Driving this beast is fun. I bought her and drove her for the first time on a major highway. She ran great, very comfortable and handles like a charm. To own her is to love her! It was a great pleasure to sit behind the wheel and relax while driving around. Simply a great vehicle. I come from the 70's era and Dodge did a great job with the retro look. Two thumbs up! Lot's of stares, thumbs up and waves from on lookers.

Sold C5 Corvette for this Car!

dando1, 06/04/2014

I have had ALOT of cars.. 55 Chevys including a Nomad. GTO, Trans Ams, Etc... I sold the Corvette to buy this car.(Actually looking for a 300 srt8. The corvette was so uncomfortable, and noisy and a hard ride I felt like I was beat up after riding in it for a few hundred miles. I also had a 70 Challenger. The 70 in no way can compare to the new version. This car is so darn comfortable. NO WIND NOISE, or barely any road noise at all. It soaks up road imperfections so nicely. I have read about how the camaro this and how the mustang that. I don't care. First I don't race my cars. Second, there is no way they can have this type of a ride. The heavy car feel is something I love.

Real American Muscle

Mike, 04/07/2010

This car drives like a dream. With the added performance cat back exhaust and the cold air intake, it only gets better and the sound is second to none.

12345...19