List Price Range

Used Town and Country for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Stylish, roomy and comfortable van

Cristina Milo, 10/17/2019
S 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven this car (only owner) for just over 4 years and it has been very reliable. The stow and go seat system is super convenient. I moved 22 years worth of stuff in my van and was surprised with the ease I was able to do it with thanks to the low tailgate floor and high clearance of the tailgate door. The sliding passenger doors helped too. I’ve taken my 3 (adult-sized) kids and their friends comfortably in my van many times. My kids and their friends LOVE it.

led running lights

DAVE V, 10/31/2016
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

led running lights going out / this is just wrong , they are more resistance to vibration / they are rated longer burning // BUT I HAVE NOT LOST A BULB IN MY TAIL LIGHT // SOUNDS LIKE THIS IS PLANED / LIKE BUYING AMERICAN/ BUT THIS MAKES YOU THINK

A good worth for the money

Sai srinivas Penumarthy, 01/15/2019
Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Considering the overall MSRP pretty lower compared to the immediate competitor, this chrysler minivan is an amazing pick and a great value for the money.

Gorgeous Road Warrior

Nick R, 12/23/2019
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

When shopping for a minivan, we wanted something that would take care of our family. This vehicle has all the bells and whistles and takes care of us. We highly recommend one of these road Warrior vehicles!

Not ready to make purchase

BARB MAHONEY, 10/07/2016
LX 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)