List Price Range

Used Town and Country for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Best decision was "going mini van"!

Ted Hoffman, 09/23/2016
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I are in our 50's and a new 2016 Chrysler Town & Country Touring just made sense to us. We're getting older, but still like to get around! The optional side steps are helpful getting in and out. I always drove a car, including a Chrysler 300C! The mini van offers the versatility of stow and go seats, tons of space for flea market purchases, great visability and a back-up camera. I don't like backing up a vehicle, so any safety aid helps me. We became first-time grandparents this year, so comfortable, safe seating is important. The DVD player is there to entertain. Must haves of heated seats and steering wheel warm my backside and hands quickly! The Town & Country is no sportscar, but rides smoothly and I feel confident behind the wheel. After several months of ownership, with short trips, two-hour excursions with carrying purchases and baby shower gifts, the conversion from people mover to delivery vehicle has been easy. There have been zero issues, and I'm happy with this mini van purchase. Updated 9/26/18 The Town & Country has performed with no problems except a rattle we can't seem to find! Just routine service and now at 22,000 miles. A new choice is a Chrysler Pacifica. Terrific! A relative just purchased one. UPDATED 11/05/18: Unfortunately, I was in a serious car accident with my Town and Country in late October. I rear-ended a parked flatbed truck, totaling my vehicle! The good news is that the airbags deployed and I walked away uninjured. I plan on purchasing a new 2019 Chrysler Pacifica this week.

Great buy

Rich, 07/24/2016
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Was apprehensive about buying a Chrysler, looked at others. But liked the van after a test ride. 36 miles rear a/c went out, defect I workmanship

76,000 and blown transmission

barbara, 01/06/2019
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

we have a 2013 town and country with 76,983 miles on it when it stopped moving. transmission needs to be replaced and Chrysler does take any ownership of the issue. This is completely unacceptable. The transmission is a sealed unit, we cannot add or check fluids. We had it inspected by the dealership in Aug, and it is now Dec when this happened ( while taking kids caroling). This van is quite good or at least as good as most minivans in every other way, but to have to pay $3200 to replace a transmission on a vehicle that has only 76,000 miles shows there is some major problems with Chrysler!

Locked IN

Noah Williams, 10/25/2019
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Before you buy a Chrysler minivan be AWARE of the sliding door issue’s. We spent over $2000.00 at our local dealer on door actuator on both sliding doors. Notorious for failure !! Google “Chrysler sliding door issue” buyer beware.

Worst car my family has ever owned.

Mike, 01/28/2020
Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My mother bought this car when the old SUV wasn't working out for everyone and she wanted more space. Overall, it's a horrific car and completely unreliable. At 41K, the engine blew a head gasket and cylinder #6 spark plug coil which caused a lack of compression. At only 62K, the engine and transmission both failed. It blew the other head gasket and snapped the camshaft. I've only ever seen a camshaft failure in motorsports with engines producing in excess of 1000 horsepower. The transmission's pump went out which caused a severe lack of lubrication and destroyed the transmission. It was serviced properly as recommended by the factory. This car was not abused and didn't see any speeds past 80MPH.