Used 2006 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews - 56 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

Liked the Car
By jbryant123456@yahoo.com

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Sorry I did not get the car just did not have enough time to go down there. I work a lot and my time is limited.

Johnny on the spot
By Jon Schroeder

2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I think for the money invested in the car, it is a comparable, sporty, fun to drive, fairly economical, good looking form a bill for the morning. This is the second one I've owned and I would buy one again. I get lots of compliments on it.

giddy up ah... go
By sloroller

2006 Chrysler Sebring GTC 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

We have the GTC model which has the sporty front end and hugs the turns nicely and does not sway. I put some self stick weather striping across the top at the front so closure would quiet the wind draft. It worked. Everything is ok about the car except for the quick stop and the quick start which it can do sporty but It seems the torque converter can't find the right gear to catch the engine at the sudden drop of the higher rpm then gassing it quickly. I have always thought that a 5 spd transmission could solve the problem. So we don't do any Hollywood stops and let the car come to a complete stop before hitting the throttle.

Still my fun sedan in my memories..
By Dave Kerr

2006 Chrysler Sebring TSI 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The only weak point we found was a plastic bleeder valve in the cooling system- Ours broke at 96000 miles and it was a $500 fix ( 70 for the valve but 430 in time) Otherwise we had some warranty work early in its life. Generally I bought the car on the spur of the moment trading in a Gr Chkee just to get a little better mpg The car always got compliments- had two tone leather, wood trim, and plenty of reserve power; It handled like my Talon TSI on the road. While it had all the electronic toys you could get- it quickly began to lag in electronics when I traded it in on a 2013. Now the 2013 lacks features like blind spot warning and variable cruise control and auto stop. I never regretted the Sebring for a daily driver. We have had over 30 cars-Olds, Gr Chkees; Eagles; Talons;Commander;Vans; 3 Wranglers and the family Cadillacs. So we have a good base of comparisons

i have 2006 coverablie love when i get to put t
By susan daley

2006 Chrysler Sebring 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

best car ever never gave me anyproblems