Used 2005 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews - 726 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Awesome car
By Snolen

2005 Chrysler 300 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Love every thing about this car ....very nice ride

My chrysler
By Dylan jimson

Check timing belt

Dream car
By Greg Caron

2005 Chrysler 300 C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I fell in love with these cars about 8 years ago when I had one as a rental. When it was time to buy another "new" used car I shopped specifically for this. I had quite a time because I wanted the C model in black with lower miles. I ended up driving 630 miles to & 630 miles back to get it & I love it so far. The C is loaded & has a Hemi...I recommend the Hemi for the power. It only gets 2 mpg less than the 6 cyl 3.5 & I average over 25 mpg on freeway. The interior is very comfortable, it brakes very well & handles well. The sound system is awesome but because the car is 11 years old the navigation system is outdated & has no touch screen or back up camera. For the price of the disc required to update I can buy an after market unit that has all of these features & it will fit right into the dash w/o modifications. There are outstanding airbag recalls that I will have to take care of & the worst thing is that when you fill up the car all the way it stalls. This is a known problem with this & several Chrysler cars & fortunately about 2 years ago they finally agreed to extend a lifetime warranty to the gas tank which will need to be replaced. I have arranged to take it in to dealership & this work will be free of charge. Overall for as nice as this car is, with only 75,000 miles & for the price I paid...$8750 I believe its a bargain. They are out there to be found but some dealers think they are worth $10-12k...Don't pay that. Find one & stick to your guns. Many of the dealers who initially laughed at my offer are now calling me ready to sell after sitting on there cars for a couple months...but of course they are too late.

Wow like new
By Gary

2005 Chrysler 300 Touring Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Car is in great shape Perfect

One of the best cars I have ever owned !!!!!!!
By Brother

2005 Chrysler 300 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Treat her like family !!!!!!!