Used 2019 Chevrolet Trax Consumer Reviews

Used Trax for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Love it!

David, 12/04/2020
LS 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I only know of this from renting one while my BMW X5 is being fixed. It's just a base model. But I love it! Great little form factor (so relaxing after driving the stupidly huge X5); tons of legroom and headroom even for a tall driver; handling seems fine; superb visibility; goes amazingly far on gas. I don't know -- I know everyone hates GM products but I'm not sure how you could object to this car. I'm sure the overall longevity is not gonna match a Toyota, but who knows ... honestly seems like a fine little rig to me, and very thoughtfully designed.

Trax is great!

Bronwyn, 01/11/2021
LS 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought my 2019 Chevy Trax Sept of 2019. I absolutely love it. It can hold a lot more stuff than it looks like. I also had a baby in 2020 and I feel completely safe driving him around in it. I love the apply car play and I also love having four cup holders instead of a center console. I would fully recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a small SUV.

Glad I bought it!

Good to Go!, 03/02/2021
LT 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had this little SUV for a couple of months now and I love to drive it. Sure, it's not a Cadillac, and if I had expected that when I bought this, I wouldn't have given it 5 stars. But if you want a sharp, sporty little SUV that can turn on a dime, responds well and is fun to drive, look at the Trax. I love the keyless entry, the bluetooth, the back-up camera and the way it handles. If I had to do it all over again, I would buy it again. Also, it does great in the snow. A member of my family lives on a hill and when he saw my little AWD Trax going right up that hill in the snow, he was surprised. I love it!

Black Beauty

Don, 01/24/2020
LT 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Car looks cool handles like crap ,doors leak air,and the heater takes for ever to get warm,gas mileage is great.

The worst

Joshua, 03/02/2019
LS 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I had to rent this car for two weeks while mine was getting fixed this is maybe the worst car I've ever step foot in. Acceleration is extremely slow the ride is extremely rough and it's tight for being a small SUV. Only thing that's good about it is Android auto on the entertainment system. I would not give my worst enemy this car.

12345...7