The 2017 Chevrolet Trax is worth consideration if you're looking for an affordable runabout that's easy to drive, easy to park and offers up-to-date technology. Others in the segment are a bit more refined, however.
- Respectable passenger space for its size
- Lots of standard equipment for the money
- Excellent crash test scores give you extra peace of mind.
- Choppy ride quality on the highway
- Difficult to achieve fuel economy estimate in real-world driving, not as much cargo space as some other rival crossovers.