Used 2019 Chevrolet Trax Consumer Reviews

Used Trax for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

2019 LT WITH ALL OPTIONS

Boowayne, 08/30/2019
LT 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I didn’t review before buying one and I’m glad I didn’t because it’s an awesome Suv has so many features and the road noise people are talking about I don’t hear any and I have sensitive hearing so unless your tires suck I don’t see what that’s all about it is smooth and quite the engine isn’t under powered at all no it’s not a Evo but has better pick up power than the v6 Suzuki also better than the lazy issue rodeo definitely a 5 star Suv Chevy did a great job.

Nice inexpensive vehicle

Steve S, 11/24/2019
LS 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My 74 year old mother bought a 2019 FWD LS. I took her to buy it because it was cheap 14.6k before TTL and trade. She likes the styling and wanted something simple with a real ignition key. I know there are better CUV’s but I was being a price shopper and wanted something safe, reliable, NEW, with a warranty. We took it on a test drive and I was surprised after reading all the mediocre reviews. It doesn’t ride like a Cadillac but what kind of ride do you expect to get from a short wheel base vehicle. I think it handles, steers decent and the power is more than adequate for city driving. I drove it the 50 miles back from the dealer when we bought it and it’s no Corvette but it didn’t feel like it was strained to keep 80+mph on the hwy. For the amount of money that we spent on it was worth every dime . I am 100% and pleasantly surprised with the Trax.

Only thing I like is Gas Mileage

Michal, 09/03/2019
LS 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We've leased the car in 2/2019, there was one recall on it for the wheels had bad welding job. My heat decids to work when it wants to. The plug-in feature for our phones in the car, decides to work when it wants to also. We have had the dealer look at all the issues and they have pretty much told me that I was crazy....and that it all works fine when it was at their shop. The seats and the space in the vehicle is very tight....if we weren't stuck for a vehicle in February, I wouldn't have leased this vehicle. If you have any other choices, I would do something else.

Overall happy!

Al G., 04/12/2020
LT 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had my 2019 Trax for just over two years now. It is a fun little SUV to drive and does well in the snow with the AWD. It sits up high and the visibility is great. I wish the engine had a bit more power, but isn't a major drawback to me. The ride is stiffer (which I like, and my wife doesn't) than my wife's Honda CR-V. It is good on gas as I am averaging 28.6 mph with the AWD since buying it in Feb 2019. Overall, I am very pleased!

Better than our Cruze hands down.

Callie, 02/06/2020
LT 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The lag on the engine doesn't feel as bad as it did in our 2017 cruze. It's much more roomy and great for a small family. (3 or 4) We purchased a barely used redline edition and I couldn't be happier. It makes getting my daughter in and out of her car seat easier (safety first) and it allows more room for the front passenger and her. Its decked out with features and it gives me a nostalgic feeling reminding me of my aunts 1998 RAV4 a vehicle I truly love and wished they wouldn't have changed so much. I cant wait for a road trip in it because it can hold luggage for 3 or 4 and add a cargo shell on the luggage rack you could easily hold enough for week long trip of 5 people. It's the compact gas mileage of an sedan but the look and added space of a cross over. You're not going to get as much room as you would with an equinox or blazer but if you want the best of both worlds this car is it.

12345...7