2018 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

First Chevy in 35 Years!
By Rasmaxwell

2018 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

It has been a long time since I last owned a GM product. After driving the Tahoe, there were a number of things that appealed to me: 1. excellent front seats, 2. very good instrumentation, 3. good quality interior materials, 4. a great highway cruiser and quiet too, and 5. the front/rear/rear cross traffic sensors. I have to be honest though, the standard headlights are awful. During my multiple test drives in the Spring, it was never dark enough for me to evaluate the headlights. There is absolutely no excuse for such poor low beam headlights on such an expensive vehicle. If I don't keep the car for more than a year or two, it will be because of the headlights. Dinged my overall review because of the headlights.

Great performance Excellent value
By Mark

2018 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

The 2017 Tahoe is significantly improved over the 2009 Yukon that I previously owned. The engine is powerful, responsive, and very quiet at idle. The handling is excellent, and the most noticeable improvement. Gas mileage is also improved, but like most SUVs greatly dependent on how you drive, and how fast you are driving especially on the highway.