Used 2013 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Spark model:

It is a great first car for first time driver.
By Carla Z

2013 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car when I graduated High school and it has been running smoothly since then. It has been 5 years. Within the five years, I've only needed to replace the tires because of normal wear & tear and the coolant as well. The maintenance for it isn't costly. Also, the price to fill up the gas tank is so cheap. The ride is bumpy if there is a lot of potholes in your area. However, this car is really good on the snow if you go the speed limit.

Added some Spark to my life
By Happy Driver

2013 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback 2LT 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 4A)

My first experience with the car was as a rental while my vehicle was in the shop. I fell in love. When we decided to buy a car to use, and then give to our daughter when going to college, I immediately thought of this car. It's easy to park, gets fantastic gas mileage, and was well within the price range. The a/c however, doesn't work, so my commute to work this summer has been less than optimal. Other than that, it's still a great little car with a fantastic radio. And at almost 6 feet tall, I fit in the car, and so does my husband. Not a lot of backseat room with the seats all the way back. But I can fit a weeks worth of groceries in the trunk.

Yellow go cart
By Jack

2013 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 4A)

Ride is rough on bumps . Think if it had tires with more hight or space between rim and road would ride better.other than that it seems to be OK so far not owned it long enough yet for full review.

Yellow go cart
By Jack

2013 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 4A)

Most fun car ever....
By jeanette LeVesque

2013 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love it so much. I have the 5 speed which is flawless and peppy. Very dependable and oh, so cute. I am getting too old to drive but am having a terrible time deciding to give up my "Sparky."