Skip to main content
List Price Estimate

Used Silverado 3500HD for Sale
Select your model:

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2013 Silverado 3500HD, so we've included reviews for other years of the Silverado 3500HD since its last redesign.
4.5 out of 5 stars

Not bad at all

BINCS, 02/28/2010
2008 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LT1 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I've had mine for 2 years now and never had a problem with mileage - 15/18. I use it a lot in the woods and never had a problem on or off road. I do agree the tires are too small for the truck (that was the very first thought when I saw it). But it's been a good truck that handled well on a WA to NJ road trip of 4000+ miles with a motorcycle and stuff in the bed ranging from twisting turning roads in Yellowstone to 90+ MPH straightaways in SD (milage goes to 14-15 at 90MPH).

Also Consider
4 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the GMC SIERRA 3500 HD
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

5 out of 5 stars

Best Silverado yet

Joe D'E, 11/26/2010
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Traded in my 2008 2500HD Silverado for the 2011, 3500HD,LTZ, 6.6 Duramax with allison, dually, 4X4. Love it! think I'm driving a luxury car! I was able to get 20 mpg on 95 at 64 mpg. No kidding.

2 out of 5 stars

Pop a code

Martin, 10/31/2020
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Mine is a lemon. ..it has constant DEF problems and it cant run for six months at a time without popping a code...it basically almost aways has a problem for this and that. Dealer serviced second Truck with 49K..been in the shop close to a dozen times. Unreliable, constant cost..Chevy lost a third generation driver.

1 out of 5 stars
2 out of 5 stars

5 out of 5 stars

Definitely Tougher Than Rocks

Ezechiel Florea, 07/23/2008
2008 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

This truck I bought last year new. I have already 65,000 miles on it. It broke at about 56,000 and now I'm getting 18MPG without the trailer on the highway. At first it got 12 and 14 at best with out the trailer. I haul 10,000-13,000 pounds all the time. You can go up and down moutains and it just keeps on moving forward. The Allison Trany and the Duramax makes the truck tougher and more reliable. It never broke down on me/never had a problem. I am always going to be a Chevy fan. The tow command is simple and very good to have. It helps out buy being easier on my truck brakes. Always has power to spare. I would recommend this truck to anyone that needs a tough reliable truck that will never stop.

4.25 out of 5 stars

Pretty happy

Tom, 01/24/2008
2008 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Great truck if you want to turn people's head. Mileage not as good as the 2005 I traded in. Both were equiped the same way. Maybe it will get better. My 05 keep improving till about 35,000 miles. Interior much improved. The navagation is really nice to have, I also have it on my 07 1500. My crew that works out of it really do love driving the 08 LTZ dully. It does every thing we ask and more.