Used 2004 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

Used S-10 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

love turned to dislike

dakitn, 05/07/2013
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I agree with the other posting, love the truck, but it is a money pit. Had to put in another rear end at 70,000 miles, and know another guy also did. the road noise is terrible, wheel bearing bad, new radiator, gas tank broke between the nozzle and tank, fuel pump gone, just to name a few. I have had the truck from 13,000 miles. have had other s10's in past and no problems at the rate of this one.

I love this truck

Cougar69, 06/07/2004
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first truck and I am just delighted with it. I love its 4 wheel drive capability yet it is still a sweet looking truck. I love my truck, I think chevy may have gotten a lifetime customer out of me

2004 s10

Jimbo C., 03/30/2004
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought this 2004 s10 Crew Cab and i love it i test drove the new Colorado and they are nice but i don't think they compare to the s10. The s10 is much more comfortable and has a lot more torque. I don't know why Chevy is getting rid of it. All i buy is Chevy vehicles i think they are the best and nothing else even can come close.

Nice ZR5

Empty, 09/11/2004
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Great Truck that rides like a car. I don't like the seat material, hard to keep clean and hard to vacuum. Excellent on gas, true to ratings. Crew cab is excellent in 4X4, no extra weight needed.

Nice little truck

rustynobles, 12/09/2008
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Fun to drive, not too big. Slight driving noise, sounds like the window is slightly open. Descent factory stereo. Comfortable interior, and handy bed for carrying deer and accessories.

12345...6