Used 2004 Chevrolet S-10 Consumer Reviews

Used S-10 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

2004 S10 Crewcab

oldpawdad, 02/22/2006
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have a hard cover on the bed, so I call it my 4WD car with a large trunk. My wife and I have been to Florida and also to WV and we like the truck. Only 19 mpg on the road with the 3:73 axle, but good acceleration.

Sweet little truck

bulldurham48, 12/12/2013
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Have had my ZR-5 for about 6 years now and can really find no faults with it. I use it mostly for hunting and pulling a large trailer with a BadBoy Buggy in it and have never had a problem with it. Uses a little more gas than I expected when pulling a big loaded trailer, but not bad really. Has preformed really well in the red clay and mud found here in central Virginia, and has never been stuck even though I have taken it places I should not have. As long as its well maintained, oil changes, lubed, anti-freeze changed, things like that it does great. Really happy with my little sweet heart.

Excellent!

Bustinyourchops, 11/15/2003
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

The only thing that I wish I would've looked into more on this truck was the gas mileage. I get 15 city 19 highway. When I had my Cavilier, I was filling the tank up maybe 1 a week, and I noticed that I fill this one up maybe twice a week. A bit disappointing, but a great truck.

read the specs

daniel.j.simon, 11/21/2003
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I owned a Dodge Dakota for 9 yrs and put over 140,000mile on it. I recently bort a chevy s-10 crew cab, and now wonder what I did with out 4doors. It has plenty of horse power. I take it on the outer beach about once a week, and it just goes. This 4.3 has been around a while and proved its self as a good engine. I looked at the Colorado before purchasing my s10. Infact I was even waiting for it to come out. But when I went home and did my homework. I hurried and ordered an s10. Some of the feature that the Colorado will not be getting, 4 wheel disc brakes, 250lbs of torq.

Great so far

Pockets, 12/09/2003
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Only had it for about 1 month so far but really enjoy it so far. I bought a black one. Looks really sharp, I thought. Rides real nice and very comfortable. Got a good price too with the $3500 rebate. Of course the gas mileage is not the best but already knew that going in. I sold my 98 Grand Am to get this one. I already had a 98 4cyl. ex-cab s10 that I really liked and seemed solid with no troubles for the last 2 years since buying it used. It helped me in my decision to buy the 04. I still use the 98 to run around town and work truck. Will use the 04 to pull the popup camper on long trips and in the snow.

12345...6