Used 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic - (18 reviews )

Love my '01 Corvette !!!
By Alden Grant

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The ownership experience has been wonderful. I have had her since 2004. There aren't too many negative things I can say about this car. There are MSANYpositives to mention though. She is like a member of the family at this point. Runs like a dream and overall is very comfortable and has GREATcargo storage room for a sports car.

2001 Corvette 6 Speed Convertible
By Tom Merkel

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Have had this car for almost 5 years repairs have been minimal almost always is something that wore out . handling of this car is GREAT acceleration is GREAT I am wanting to replace Stereo and Bose speakers with something bluetooth but as for as changing anything else no that will not happen. If you have a chance to own one of these magnificent machines do it. I plan on leaving it to my son and would like him to pass it along so my grandson/granddaughter can drive same car I drove. This is an amazing car

Every mans dream
By Wes s

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Runs excellent, looks awesome,new tires garage kept,low mileage

mine is a 6 speed manual
By finallygotone

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this car three months ago used of course with a ghost in the system that effected not only the turn signals but the heater-air as well. It turned out to be a the hazard switch and cost about $466 for the local dealer to install and flush the cooling system, so not to bad. I put Michlines on it and behold the beast has come to life. It is the base convertable with 6 speed manual and its Katey bar the door when I step on it. Only 350-350 but feels like more to me. the body and paint are GREAT except for the lower air dam in front as expected has found a curb but not too bad. So far I can't say enough about this car, it is the most fun I can have with my cloths on.

I can't pick any one thing as favorite. the intire car is like new condition except as noted earlier, It is a 2001 with 58thao miles when I bought it and now has 60thao. Only one paint chip at drivers door. Top looks new as well and believe it or not, it was a lease car. I have wanted one since I saw my first one in 1953 and I am not disapointed at all.

Would you believe, improve the MPG?

Nicest looking sports car on the road
By Brent

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I could of bought anything in the mid $20,000 range as a seasonal summer sports car. Hands down my decision to buy a 2001 Corvette convertible was dead on. Fast, sexy, North American built, cant beat it. Man I love this car, thumbs up all the time. St Catharine's built LS1, fit and finish is tops, paint is excellent, 30 mpg. You kidding me this is one great car.

Hitting the on ramps to a highway. Getting the old thumbs up. This model will stand the test of time. HOT, HOT, HOT!

None