Used 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews - 54 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

2ss conv camaro sexy car
By Lewis

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

It sport car not a mini van me and my wife and grand kids and kids love riding in it with top.down and has great acceleration it like driving a high end sport luxury car we can get a whole shoping cart full of food in trunk i have owned 4 older camaro and the impovments on them is way better then old ones love my camaro

2011 ss synergy camaro
By Bill

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Just purchased a 2011 ss synergy series black camaro ss. Drove a 2018 ss from N.C. to Fla. Purchased the car and drove the 2011 straight back. Averaged 24 mpg and the ride was great for a modern day muscle car, wasn't worn out after the trip. Love the looks, styling and and ride of the car.

sporty value
By Wes

2011 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Back seat, Who cares I put a sub there. Poor visibility, a Pacer from the 70's will allow you to see all around you. This is a great car, provided you like the looks. With that said this car rocks. Quick not fast, handles really good, not the best I've driven but for the price point its very good. I'm a old guy so 300+ reliable hp is great. I will beat the crap out of this car, and I do like the fact that so far its taken the beating well. No winter driving 40000 miles, hard miles nothing broken.

Beautiful lemon
By Sad Camaro owner

2011 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This car is cheaply make from the radio to the seats. My radio knobs melted when I first purchase the car. The driver's seat ripped in first year. I have to change the bulbs in my car more than I change my house bulbs. I have repaired the throttle,Starter and the list goes on. It's in the shop at this moment. Shut off with no warning misfire can't figure out why.

Speed and Power
By Frank

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

let me sum it up! its a Great car with its flaws BUT its a sports car or a weekend car not a daily driver. drives great sounds even better