Used 1999 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Reviews

Used Blazer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...20

Pros
Cons

i like my ride

joe s, 03/04/2002

it's a great truck but plastic panel interior parts make a lot of noise

JUNK!!! Do not make a mistake!!!!

franktiregod, 11/17/2011

I bought a one owner 99 Trailblazer with just under 98,000 miles in 2009. WORST MISTAKE I EVER MADE!! Here is a small list of the things I had to replace on this junkpile. 1. Upper and lower balljoints. 2. Compete a/c system. 3. Computer 4. Heater core 5. Compete exhaust system including catylitic converter and wiring pigtails. 6. Alternator and belts 7. Upper ball joints-AGAIN!! 8. Radiator. The list goes on an on. And this was a nice CLEAN one owner truck! I got rid of it yesterday. I didnt sell it to an individual because if I did, my conscience wouldnt let me sleep at night. I bought my wife a Mazda 3 hatchback. Screw the "american cars". Thanks unions!

I'll let you decide

Mathias, 09/24/2009

Well i have owned this car for a while now and I have gotten what i wanted out of it. It stills drives okay but the motor is starting to knock with 150,000 miles on it. It goes where ever I want it to but i had to put some money in it to keep it that way. It always starts and runs without incident and has decent power for a 6 cylinder. Biggest complaint, the heater core is bad!!! No heat in the winter is tough and I have to flush it every year just to get a little heat for the start of the season. By mid winter its bad again. Also, no 4-wheel drive! Thats the number one reason i bought it and now it doesn't work either. Looking for a new SUV but don't know what to get. I love a Chevy.

Very Pleased!

Drew Allen, 06/16/2002

After convincing my wife that we should go with an SUV rather than a Wagon (I barely won that won), we bought a Blazer. Since, she has been converted. Even my wife, the won who though an SUV would flip going around the first corner, has stated that she is very pleased. After we bought the Blazer in the DFW market, my wife drove it to the Washington D.C. area. She was very happy with every aspect of the vehicle.

Excelent Vehicle

Job Taker, 04/09/2007

I have owned this truck for a little under a year. I have put nearly 11,000 miles on this with no problems. Great power band very smooth for an SUV. Very capable off road, but still refined enough that you wont look dumb at nice events either. When you step on the gas it's very quiet inside but it sounds very nice outside. Most people think of the Blazer as a slow rig, I can tell you it's not!

12345...20