2019 Cadillac XT5 Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2019 Cadillac XT5 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XT5 model:

Love my XT5
By Carol

2019 Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I owned a 2011 SRX that I absolutely loved. Was not really excited to trade it in for the XT5 but my husband insisted. Glad I listened because I do love it! Took a while to get used to the gear shift, it's very different from the SRX. But I love the CUE system. Very comfortable both driver and passenger. Back seat has lots of leg room. Smooth ride. After owning two Cadillac SUVs I don't think I will ever be happy with anything else!

Love My XT5!
By Thomas Derr

2019 Cadillac XT5 Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Three weeks ago, I took delivery of a 2019 XT5 Luxury AWD with the optional Black Ice Package (dark grey 20" wheels, blacked-out grille, and Black ice exterior trim pieces). First, the car looks great, with the Crystal White Tricoat paint, contrasting nicely with the Black Ice Package trim. This vehicle rides so smoothly and is the quietest car I have ever driven. This past weekend, I took it on its first longer trip, from southern NJ to Northeast PA. It handled hills and twisting roads without complaint. On the way home, I filled the tank. When I got home, I pulled up the trip summary on my app, and for the last 101 miles (fill up to home), the fuel economy was calculated as 30 mpg! Even though this is an AWD model, it's not full-time AWD. On my car, AWD is activated by selecting either Sport mode or just "AWD". I've been driving in Tour mode, 2-wheel drive, for the most part. My XT5 also has front pedestrian braking, low speed automatic braking and lane departure warning, which my '16 SRX did not have. The Bose Surround system gives beautiful sound. I couldn't be happier with this crossover.

Best Caddy ever!
By Joseph p kennedh

2019 Cadillac XT5 Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Their lossThis is the best SUV I' ve been waiting for. Truly a dream come true. Unlike the truck chassis, this SUV rides on air. I'm astonished that the public has not given this vehicle the attention it deserves. Their loss, bye the. bye.

Love my car
By Butch

2019 Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Could use more horsepower

Come over to my house
By Alan

2019 Cadillac XT5 Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

The car reviewers i.e. car magazines and online reviewers are mostly wrong. The Cadillac CUE system in my 2017 XT5 is great!. Like most technology, you have to learn it. When you do after a day or two, you'll find the flexibility and things you can do are great. I get the feeling the reviewers get in the car and expect this knowledge to pop into their heads. It's a computer guys. Come on over to my house and I'll teach you how to use it. The mirrors are rather large and just fine contrary to this review. The base navigation system is unimpressive. The XT5 is a rather large vehicle, but I got 28mpg on a recent road trip. I was pleasantly surprised.