Used 2014 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

2014 SRX = Classy ride, performance and comfort
By Steven M

2014 Cadillac SRX Premium 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Only had the car a week but very happy so far. There is a learning curve with a car that has this many tech options, but they aren't too hard to figure out and they have real uses. This Red exterior with slate/brownstone interior is probably the nice looking car we've owned. Actually the car is my wife's...and I'm jealous. Decent acceleration, hugs the road, smooth ride, premium sound and neat extras like heated and cooled seats/heated rear seats/ DVD players in the back/ power rear hatch)programmable too so it doesn't hit the garage door)/ Bluetooth that automatically connects to your phone/Proximity key (so that you never have to pull it out of your pocket...for anything) and ALL the safety features (lane departure warning/BLIS/ Cross traffic warning/rear camera, front collision warning/front and rear park assist/ airbags everywhere)

Taken for a ride by Cadillac -GM
By L Salas

2014 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

GM does not want to take ownership of the fact that their headlight assemblies on my 2014 SRX and other prior/recent year SUV’s are dangerous as the headlights start dimming over time so you are unable to see less than 5 feet in front of your car at night. It is a danger to anyone riding in the vehicle and I am surprised that there have not been any serious injuries due to it that I could find. I contacted my local dealership as well as reached out to GM to no avail. Because my original warranty had expired before the headlights had become so dim that I started noticing there was an issue, I had to buy aftermarket lights and replace them ourselves. My selling dealership wanted 3x the amount of the lights to replace them at my cost!?! It is ridiculous that I had to pay for something that comes standard on a vehicle and shouldn’t have be replaced unless wrecked, especially at its price point. Shame on Cadillac/GM. I thought you were better than this. It has made me rethink of our loyalty to GM products all these years.

Let's go!
By Hank

2014 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle, with 24,000 miles on the odometer, makes me want to drive it everywhere. I left the house recently just to enjoy the night driving experience. I love the lighted trim pieces that encircle the interior, giving off a soft glow. (Counter point; the low beams are about useless, the most common complaint you will hear. Just terrible. I installed 4000 lumen LED's which fixed the problem.) I think of this vehicle as a large sports car as I speed up rather than braking for the S turns. I cannot believe it is a Cadillac.

Great ride
By Snowy

2014 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Love this car. Loaded with all features I was looking for.

All show and no go
By Ken Beach

2014 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The electronics went out on this car in less than 17000 miles.$1400 to replace. The front seat is very hard to get in or out with banging your head. Not as smooth a ride as you would think for a Cadillac. Would not purchase again.