Skip to main content

$38,195

Save as much as $778
Select your trim:
12345...6

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 CT5, so we've included reviews for other years of the CT5 since its last redesign.

Great Car!!!

NP, 05/25/2022
2022 Cadillac CT5 Premium Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

This is a great car so far. Only 1100 miles on it, but I am well pleased thus far. I highly suggest the upgraded V6 Twin Turbocharged engine, it is really fun to drive with this extra power. The interior is of good quality, but the handling and performance of the V6 is the selling point for me. I have the premium luxury with the optional V6 engine in crystal white tri-coat paint with the maple sugar interior and it looks fantastic. So far, solid work from GM on this one!

My CT 5 Sport Review

CT5 Sport Man, 06/15/2020
2020 Cadillac CT5 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

I recently purchased a CT5 Sport, with most of the bells and whistles. I've owned Caddies for most of my adult life. from the CTS to the ELR. And this caddie is spot on, its very comfortable, stunning looks, great technology, and a so so engine. The engine is alittle loud for my tastes, but I am coming from a ELR which is electric, and produces very little noise. But to me it seems like its alittle loud when you mash on it. I love the car hotspot, and how quickly it connects to my phone and switching from Pandora, and I heart radio is seamless, and actually feels like your just turning a radio station. There is a lot of redundancy when it comes to control knobs, no less than 3 ways to control the volume. Wish the dash was more digital, but its pretty sweet, and has all the necessary things most cars do. I LOVE the heads-up- display, that is excellently laid out and has a plethora of info you can project to the HUD. And the graphics are really well laid out. The Nav is connected, so it does show traffic, and reroutes like waze or google maps would do. the screen is very nice at 10 inches and provides a ton of information. I also love the Near Field Communication (NFC) on the dash, that if you tap your phone it automatically connects you to the stereo. I find myself not using Android auto, as once you set your presets, on the radio it will seamlessly go from XM, FM radio, Pandora, and IHeart presets. So android auto is not really that useful. I would like to change Pandora, so that play lists are shown. In order to see my playlists I have to use android auto. I love the grill, as it looks really aggressive, and shows to me that is a sport model. Overal I think its a great buy, and should give me years of fun.

4 out of 5 stars

Great Car

Marlou, 01/17/2020
2020 Cadillac CT5 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

This is one great Caddy. Technology is great. Has a lot of “get up and go”. Especially like the heated massaging seats, park assist and heads up display. This Sport Edition is sleek and very attractive. A little pricey but I think I’m worth it !

Disappointed

Joey, 10/01/2020
2020 Cadillac CT5 Premium Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 10A)

Own car 3 months when the CUE went black car has just over 2000 miles. The following day the battery is dead, this caused power steering and power brakes to malfunction and make car undrivable . The car is now at local dealer after waiting a week for the first available appointment. Our car has now been at the dealer about 2 weeks . Cadillac has not furnished us with a courtesy car as promised but they have done a really good job of pretending to be helping by listening to our situation and the doing nothing. My advice is donot buy Cadillac CT5

WOWZA!!

Cher, 01/14/2022
2022 Cadillac CT5 V 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

Amazing car! Loving it!! Beautiful on the outside and inside! Great power and absolutely amazing!

12345...6